What's new

Most Superior Showerhead?

300sniper

Gun Plumber
Member Number
Loc
Greenwood, CA
I got one of the most expensive shower heads at Home Depot a few years ago and have never liked it. It's supposed to be stainless, but its so thin, it feels more like it's plastic with a "stainless" coating. I put up with it because I was too lazy to go shopping for a replacement. Now it's spraying water out around all the ball joints and I need to get a new one. It's probably going to have to come from a specialty home bath type store, or online.

I don't want one of those huge, 15" diameter heads, just a standard 4"-5" head with some adjustment. I do want the hand/wand thing to rinse off the shower walls.

Since Irate knows everything, what do they know about shower heads?

moen

and whatever it costs, they are apparently stupid expensive otherwise they are cheap thin pieces of garbage

I stopped buying the expensive ones. Best money I ever spent was one of these.

61FA4XCY1UL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Your mom gives great shower head but your dad sucks it like it's his job so I'd highly recommend him. 5 stars for sure! :flipoff2:

They do all get better unrestricted.

I have de-low-flowed probably a 100 hotel shower heads. I need a good shower when working on the road......

I got one of the most expensive shower heads at Home Depot a few years ago and have never liked it. It's supposed to be stainless, but its so thin, it feels more like it's plastic with a "stainless" coating. I put up with it because I was too lazy to go shopping for a replacement. Now it's spraying water out around all the ball joints and I need to get a new one. It's probably going to have to come from a specialty home bath type store, or online.

Ha! That's what you get for trying to be fancy. :flipoff2::laughing:

I bought the cheapest plastic shower head at Home Depot as a stop gap. 2yr later it's still good enough that I haven't pulled out the restrictor. :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

I got the $11 one on Amazon 2 years ago. 4" with variable streams. Been going good, no problem even with my hard water. Since discontinued but surely there's another 'Amazon's choice' product out there. This is a 10 minute problem. From saying "Wow my shower head sucks" to a fully installed showerhead is 10 minutes of your time. Maybe spread out over 5 days, but 10 minutes total.

Top Back Refresh