What's new

More Golden Magic Hour Filming

ArTi54N

YouTuber
Member Number
Loc
Republic of the Rio Grande
Last edited:
It seems to be going from bad to horrible. Im not trying to be mean but your videos are not getting better. OH and YouTube sent me varication that your check will arrive when your American dollar shits the bed.They cant cut a penny at this time.:flipoff2:

Youre getting honest feedback. I dont think youre gonna get what you think is positive feedback. If you enjoy it, keep doing it but my opinion is to stop posting them here.

I sympathize with your "life" but it does kinda feel youre playing that card im most of your posts and threads. But yout videos are not interesting to me, plus your narration is a turn off.

If you love that hobby then dont stop, but youre searching for validation and that is kinda lame to me. Find a group of videographers and bounce your content off them. Id be fine if i didnt have to see you post another one. Sorry, its feedback.

even my best friend (male) was pretty harsh about this one

though he went into detail, which was kinda brutal

as far as finding a group of videographers, i have looked and have not found a good site

of course many people with nice smart phones, think they are videographers now

Positive review, ; at least it wasn’t longer, ( but really you had 45 seconds worth of interesting content you took 5 minutes to present) & you waited to the end to plug ibb so very few people will make it that far in the video.

for narration, you should really find a computer program that you can type your script into & it will narrate in a computer voice.

When you soon way in rapidly then zoom way out it looks like shit. Either zoom more gradually or slowly, and stay there for a minute, or edit out the middle of the zoom and transition immediately to the zoomed in point.

What The Forrest Gump did I watch?😕

Lizard people disguised as cows? :laughing:

The history of the ranch is interesting. More in depth on that would work, documentary-style. Pics of the people you're talking about (modern and historical), and buildings/foundations/dirtwork from the history of the ranch.

People cutting the fences and letting in stray cows is interesting. Hit the dirt and find evidence, show some maps (I have no vague idea where your place is- near Mexico, I guess?). I'm not saying to show every creep how to drop by for a visit, but a 10-second zoom-in on Google Earth would be good.

The demon narration at :51 is funny.

I think a more specific topic than just 'Hangin With Mr. Artisan' would improve the result. Strange cows, ranch history, whatever...

Walking around looking at stuff would be more engaging for the viewer, too. I guess you're limited to the blind when the cows are around, but a fixed camera position is only a small step up from a still photo.

I watched it using closed captioning and was lost as fuck about whatever you were talking about. It just didn't grab me in like Andrew Camarata does when he shreds up a lawn mower.

The disappearing cows was about the only interesting part of the vid.

Lizard people disguised as cows? :laughing:

as long as one person likes the comment, it is worth it..

I kinda thought my father and I were kinda witty and funny.. but I guess we couldnt carry the whole video..

I'm stubborn.. you gotta make videos that suck.. in order to knock a few out of the park..

I think it was Butthead who said, this sucks like nothing that has sucked before..

That's funny I read the op's title as "more golden showers filming hour" , weird .:lmao:

You should do HF product reviews.

Maybe sub 20-30 dollar items, 2-3 minutes.

edit: or torture cats. Id watch that shit for hours. :flipoff2:

even my best friend (male) was pretty harsh about this one

though he went into detail, which was kinda brutal

as far as finding a group of videographers, i have looked and have not found a good site

of course many people with nice smart phones, think they are videographers now

And theyre 10-100x better than you.

Wtf did i tell you last time. Setup your camera and walk no less than 30' away.

You are litteraly whats fucking your videos up. Quit making it about you and whatever bullshit in your head atm. You need to shut the fuck up. Seriously. just fucking film and edit. Dont say a single fucking word.

Top Back Refresh