What's new

Minneapolis mayor says 'white supremacists' behind protests

That's cute of you to virtue signal but White Supremacist is a designation for RIGHT WING groups which aren't bending over backwards all the time proving how they're not white supremacists. And also, actual white supremacists.

So, no, Antifa is not a 'white supremacist' group even though they are, as you say, mostly white and mostly lgbt.

So if you are on the Right side of the political spectrum with views that overalap the RIGHT side of the Overton Window, and you DON'T have a black man as your spokesman, you are a 'white supremacist'. That is a fact.

i understand that no left group could possibly be designated as white supremacist's, but that doesn't mean that ANTIFA doesn't represent white supremacy, when the world is viewed through a black and white lens.

They are intolerant, unreasonable and, largely, white.

I don't care if you and the rest of society agrees with your fact :flipoff2: they are closer to literal NAZI's than most every other group that SPLC labels as "white supremacist"

I don't care if you and the rest of society agrees with your fact :flipoff2: they are closer to literal NAZI's than most every other group that SPLC labels as "white supremacist"

Basically everyone here believes that, so I didn't see the need for the sarcasm, we're all beyond that point. Maybe some noobies who weren't watching any news before 2018.

That's not going to be pretty. They're planning on coming to the suburbs. If they do, I'm betting there's going to be some really big problems, and potentially some legality questions on home defense.

Please let them. I was sitting on my porch last night waiting for an opportunity to present itself.

Basically everyone here believes that, so I didn't see the need for the sarcasm, we're all beyond that point. Maybe some noobies who weren't watching any news before 2018.

well right, and that's why i said they were a white supremist group.

because they are, they just won't get labeled that by SPLC and they are too stupid to see that their actions are the same oppression with a different haircut.

If they do, I'm betting there's going to be some really big problems, and potentially some legality questions on home defense.

You need to stay off of the Sludge Report which is cucked now, and 4chan. The Chinese have been exposing the chinks in our armor by trying to shill that ONE interview with ONE black kid who said 'we is goin to the suburbs tomorrow!'

Same things was threatened in the North MIlwaukee riots couple years ago when the video surfaced of blacks shouting "Dey pulling all da whites out they cars" and "he's white get him!" and all the beer-swilling Wisconsin guys were like "yeah...... hahah come up to the suburbs!"

It's not gonna happen unless the Chinese use the chinks in the armor to convince them, and so far they haven't. It's the damned chinks.... that the Chinese use.

Woman-blowing-into-dog-whistle-near-white-poodle.jpg

You need to stay off of the Sludge Report which is cucked now, and 4chan. The Chinese have been exposing the chinks in our armor by trying to shill that ONE interview with ONE black kid who said 'we is goin to the suburbs tomorrow!'

Same things was threatened in the North MIlwaukee riots couple years ago when the video surfaced of blacks shouting "Dey pulling all da whites out they cars" and "he's white get him!" and all the beer-swilling Wisconsin guys were like "yeah...... hahah come up to the suburbs!"

It's not gonna happen unless the Chinese use the chinks in the armor to convince them, and so far they haven't. It's the damned chinks.... that the Chinese use.

Y'all provided the link, its' not my source. It just says it's going to the suburbs, which I bet could get quite dangerous.

and FYI, they're in the suburbs today, even in this little Podunk town, 'protesting'. I call it terrorizing, and think it should be treated as such.

Y'all provided the link, its' not my source. It just says it's going to the suburbs, which I bet could get quite dangerous.

and FYI, they're in the suburbs today, even in this little Podunk town, 'protesting'. I call it terrorizing, and think it should be treated as such.

Agreed.

Top Back Refresh