What's new

Mike Tyson

evernoob

Reactionary
Member Number
Surprised no thread on this. Tyson, 53, is due to fight Roy Jones Jr. in an upcoming exhibition bout on November 28.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/11/mike-...-viddal-riley/

The undercard is pretty good and seems like a flashback to the old '90s PPV undercards, with some serious fights and a couple of novelty matchups including Jake Paul (eCeleb) fighting some retired NBA guy Nate Robinson.

Tyson looks pretty fit:

If you don't know who Jake Paul is, he's the kid who took a video in Japan's 'Suicide Forest' with a hung dead body, outraging Japanese and Weeaboos (non-Japanese Japan fanatics) worldwide. He has previously fought in a celebrity matchup with some Professional Gamers, which he lost I think. Also recently had his Hollywood Mansion raided by the FBI who confiscated several 'assault-style' weapons. Basically everyone wants Jake Paul to get his ass beat, he will probably throw it in a fit of crying and wailing just for the clicks, subscribes, views, but if he really tries, the 5' 11", 23 year-old Jake Paul might be able to beat the 5'9", 36 year-old Nate Robinson. Seems like a good novelty match anyway.

Last edited:
Are you rooting for the woman beater?

Robin Givens didn't get beat nearly hard enough. Mike should have whupped her mother too.

oIhFvcH.png

Beating on this poor SOB's skull wont do anything.

Are you rooting for the woman beater?

Robin Givens didn't get beat nearly hard enough. Mike should have whupped her mother too.

oIhFvcH.png
Quoting a woman-beater's snap-reaction reply (you know, the honest one) in cast of HGPD.

OIC, you're butthurt because your NFL thread crashed and burned and literally only one other person is not heaping hate on the NFL, and that affects you. :lmao:

. . . and his more-considered deflection post for comparison.

Would've been more powerful if he hadn't already shown his stripes.

Quoting a woman-beater's snap-reaction reply (you know, the honest one) in cast of HGPD.

. . . and his more-considered deflection post for comparison.

Would've been more powerful if he hadn't already shown his stripes.

Oh, you're on the case. Let me help you, after some consideration:

Robin Givens deserved to get her ass beat by Mike Tyson. He went too easy on her. He should have Rhianna'd that bitch.

Oh, you're on the case. Let me help you, after some consideration:

Robin Givens deserved to get her ass beat by Mike Tyson. He went too easy on her. He should have Rhianna'd that bitch.

OR . . . woman beaters could walk away & move upwind of toxic people (AKA be the better person) :homer:

I hope he gets his ass beat.

Aint no way.

They aren't even close to the same weight class.

What is Tyson, a heavy weight?
What is Jones, a middle weight?

If Tyson lays a glove on him, it's over.

She was/is a raging **** that got one pop in the mug it's not like he beat her down properly.

I'll watch the fight, I'd like to see old mike against today's crop.

OR . . . woman beaters could walk away & move upwind of toxic people (AKA be the better person) :homer:

Thank you for the wisdom.

You seem to have a misconception. I did not say Mike Tyson was good for slapping Givens around. I did not say that he did not deserve legal sanction. I did not endorse woman-beating. And nobody AFAIK is accusing Mike Tyson of making wise moves in his 20s.

I said Robin Givens deserved to get her ass beat, and that Mike should have beat her even harder, and that he showed a remarkable amount of forbearance not doing so.

Now, since Tyson is not currently in the process of beating the shit out of Robin Givens, we may safely assume that he did, in fact, move on.

If you want to arm-chair quarterback whatever was going through Tyson's head at the time, by all means continue with your faggoty milquetoast moralizing, which is completely unnecessary since we all agree.

But I was helping you out with your Case: I said, very clearly, that Robin Givens deserved to get her ass beat, and even harder than Mike Tyson gave it to her.

Just trying to help you out.

Aint no way.

They aren't even close to the same weight class.

What is Tyson, a heavy weight?
What is Jones, a middle weight?

If Tyson lays a glove on him, it's over.

Pretty sure Jones was also a heavyweight champ at one point. These two have some of the best boxing highlights I've seen, wish I was around when they were fighting. Gonna be a cool fight as long as they ignore the rules about it being an exhibition and not supposed to go for knockouts

Pretty sure Jones was also a heavyweight champ at one point. These two have some of the best boxing highlights I've seen, wish I was around when they were fighting. Gonna be a cool fight as long as they ignore the rules about it being an exhibition and not supposed to go for knockouts

They are both great boxers, Tyson has a Gold Medal. Tyson's boxing game has long been overlooked, he has great defense and great footwork. Tyson is at least as much a Boxer as a Slugger, it's just that as a Slugger he ends to fights too fast.

Tale of the tape, it's a good matchup.
Mike Tyson - Nicknames: "Baddest Man on the Planet", "Iron Mike"Roy Jones Jr. - Nickname: "Junior"
Record: 50-6, 44 KOs66-9, 47 KOs
Height: 5'10"

5'11"
Weight: 233*

199*
Reach: 71"

74"

Stance: Orthodox

Orthodox
Rounds: 215

Looking forward to this..

Wasn't this like Rocky part 42 or 43 or something? Old guy gets back in the ring for an EXHIBITION fight?

Wait, sportsball sucks but Boxing is A-OK ?:flipoff2:

Yup.

Until I see Mike Tyson getting down on his knees for a moment of silence, I'm ok with it.

See, I don't hate Blacks, I hate Black Lives Matter.

Wereas you are the opposite. You're fine with Black Lives Matter fucking up your culture and society, but you really don't like Black sportsball players, but you worship them.

I've never followed it, but I thought boxing was all fake?

Top Back Refresh