What's new

Message notifications

First is to put down the meth pipe forever :flipoff2: and then press the subscribe button to unsubscribe-

On the main chit chat page there a subscribe button near the post new topic button. You must've clicked the subscribe. It should now say unsubscribe, click on that. You should be free

Got it, thanks!

Why in the ever living goddam fuck ass **** ass mother fucking shit fuck would anyone ever need to subscribe to an entire subforum and even if they did... why would there be a huge ass fucking button to do it right in the most accidental spot possible?

Got it, thanks!

Why in the ever living goddam fuck ass **** ass mother fucking shit fuck would anyone ever need to subscribe to an entire subforum and even if they did... why would there be a huge ass fucking button to do it right in the most accidental spot possible?

"Smarter people than us" is the phrase i use when engineering is fucked

Got it, thanks!

To keep you on your toes.

To keep you on your toes.

:laughing:

:flipoff2:

Click image for larger version Name:	20201204_185252.png Views:	0 Size:	52.5 KB ID:	221947

Got it, thanks!

Did DieselMH help you out with it? I've been PMing that fucker for years and he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Got it, thanks!

Yeah, it’s never the operators fault :flipoff2:

Got it, thanks!

Because IT guys have never been able to identify or find the clitoris and think the rest of us are as dumb as they are.

I got my handle ya Linkside Peg Leg, and so do you:flipoff2::flipoff2:

Not to subscribe to linksters agenda but you sir are a thief, your "handle" / colour text is a complete rip off of an original pbb'r
Yellowsub.
​​​​

Top Back Refresh