What's new

** Meme **

s-common-sense-borders-free-speech-medical-freedom.jpg

You mad bro?
At the public school system and it's lack of accountability? Yeah, not really mad, but very disappointed and concerned.
As far as the Catholic priests, meh, stop focusing on the little fish while ignoring the elephant in the room.

aczlan Yota Up RunningProblem Provience

Everyone misses the point. The rate of .053 or .043 is basically the same rate. One of those groups has access to all the kids. Gross numbers matter too.

The real problem is lack of accountability. Due to the church’s position in society, the values it uphold, anti-catholic bias, the way the church handled it for decades, the culture as a whole scrutinizes the church more. I have no issue with holding it accountable.

My problem is that every time this subject is mentioned the focus is on the Catholic Church, how terrible it is, and how those that belong must be terrible as well. The real issue is the fact that we demonize one very small part of the problem and feel like we did something. It allows society as a whole to feel like they did something so it can sleep at night without caring to address the larger issue affecting many more children.

BTW, why does no one bring up the fact that the gay male community condones sexual encounters between a minor child and a much older adult? I saw a study years ago that concluded many gay males had a consensual or non-consensual sexual relationship with an adult when they were a minor, and it was a much higher percentage over the societal average than .01%. I know why, PROTECTED CLASS. This is not to demonize gay men as a class, but to say that the group has a real problem.

Because meme:
7AC58D3E-5FCC-40CC-B30B-0841F97EDC32.jpeg

Top Back Refresh