What's new

** Meme **

proxy-image (2).jpeg

Its running propane.

Who cares if it IS a 4banger. I am standing outside with three buddies drinking beer and I cannot hear my wife going on about something else I should be doing. I am in a bubble of calm and happiness. Hell, I would stand around looking at a barbie jeep to stay in the bubble.

I've had great luck with the canvas jackets that have the snaps.

The outer cloth on the insulated pants tears like paper and I'm not buying them again though.

Who cares if it IS a 4banger. I am standing outside with three buddies drinking beer and I cannot hear my wife going on about something else I should be doing. I am in a bubble of calm and happiness. Hell, I would stand around looking at a barbie jeep to stay in the bubble.

sorry about your home life. i didnt know, man. hopefully you can get some help. take care and please dont let her hit you in the face or groin.

This is what I have learned to do when I don't want to hear it. I perk up like a dog and look around a little bit. Then say "do I hear something or is the wind just blowing" I get a little quite time after that.

Top Back Refresh