What's new

** Meme **

you-got-that-right-v0-r1xa5uld9k7d1.jpg

1718823741361.png

About​

The Hawk Tuah Girl, also known as the Spit On That Thing Girl or Spit On That Thang Girl, refers to a woman who was interviewed in a viral TikTok video and was asked, "What's one move in bed that makes a man go crazy every time?" to which she responded in a Southern accent, "Oh, you gotta give him that hawk tuah and spit on that thang," resembling a spitting sound amid oral sex. Instagram user and YouTubers Tim & Dee TV posted the original video filmed in Nashville, Tennessee. The blonde girl seen with her friend was dubbed the "Hawk Tuah Girl" (sometimes written "hock tuh" or "putuh"), leading to memes, fancam edits and humorous romanticization from male internet users who found themselves attracted to her. A green-screen CapCut template also surfaced as an exploitable meme with the Hawk Tuah Girl used by meme creators who added her overtop backgrounds, inserting her into different scenarios. The identity and name of the Hawk Tuah Girl is currently unknown. However, many alleged that her name was Hailey Welch and that her friend's name was Chelsea Bradford.

Origin​

On June 11th, 2024, YouTubers Tim & Dee TV posted a Reel to their Instagram[1] account @timanddeetv of a street interview conducted in Nashville, Tennessee with two women. He asked the blonde girl, "What's one move in bed that makes a man go crazy every time?" to which she responded in a Southern accent, "Oh, you gotta give him that hawk tuah and spit on that thang," referencing a spitting sound associated with oral sex. Over six days, the video received roughly 8.9 million plays and 238,900 likes (shown below).

[Snip]

Well, thanks for that. A few hundred more references and I maybe would have been almost interested enough to figure it out on my own. Now I don't have to!

IMG_20240619_183706.jpg

Top Back Refresh