What's new

** Meme **

GPW6goWa4AE-Be0?format=png&name=small.png

They did... The Commie's had more and won. I doubt very much we, or a rearmed Wehrmacht, could've licked the Russians in 6 weeks at the end. However, without our continued support and air superiority, the road to Moscow might've been self lighting in a few places and with that, we'd have certainly been able to force a surrender. What happened after that is anyone's guess.

It's no fantasy to think that had we turned around and decided to fight the Ruskies, the Germans would have lined up to get some payback. The Eastern theater was barbarism as it was.

For the meme police...
1717778695464.png
Actually, we, the United States, supplied Russia all sorts of trucks ammo and supplies.

Their advancement stopped not because primarily of winter like most want you to think but two reasons.
1. Hitler started the offensive line to late in the year.
2. Most important was the Russians didn’t care about standards and their rail systems were not the same size as Europes. The Germans out paced their supply lines because they had to rebuild the train tracks to move most of their supplies.

One of the reasons when things turned around that the allies relied more so on trucks and air drops for supplies than rail. Sure you could move a ton with rail but one hiccup made things a whole lot more difficult.

Sue me for the repost…

1717781315567.gif

Actually, we, the United States, supplied Russia all sorts of trucks ammo and supplies.

Their advancement stopped not because primarily of winter like most want you to think but two reasons.
1. Hitler started the offensive line to late in the year.
2. Most important was the Russians didn’t care about standards and their rail systems were not the same size as Europes. The Germans out paced their supply lines because they had to rebuild the train tracks to move most of their supplies.

One of the reasons when things turned around that the allies relied more so on trucks and air drops for supplies than rail. Sure you could move a ton with rail but one hiccup made things a whole lot more difficult.

Sue me for the repost…
b0dd1677043f23532af353c60d0052125b8abf54e3a65d520071ec6b36a9a926_1.jpg

Top Back Refresh