What's new

** Meme **

Ass like that, I'm not sure it matters.

it doesnt, unless youre a bible thumper or insecure :laughing::flipoff2:
naked-elf-male-or-female-doesnt-matter-do-from-behind.jpg

Last edited:
I got news for you bud. If you look at that and even think of a penis you need to go let your wife know youre going to a subaru jamboree with overbear. Heres your sign :rainbow:

I got news for you bud, if you travel to an Asian country and aren't thinking about penis, you will probably end up with one. Anyone who says it doesn't matter is probably :rainbow:.

I got news for you bud, if you travel to an Asian country and aren't thinking about penis, you will probably end up with one. Anyone who says it doesn't matter is probably :rainbow:.

I didnt say it didnt matter and I have a feeling you think about penis regardless of where you travel.:flipoff2:

You're damaging the story about dandelions with flying sperms and ol' kidney felchers n all that shit. :bawling:

Its like trying to teach your grandpa how to operate some new fangled bullshit technology. :flipoff2: :laughing:

If Fleshlights were around in your Granpa's time, he would have said: "Holy shit! You mean I don't have to eat any more of that fucking bad cooking, and can sit on the porch howling at the Moon with a quart on land I fucking worked for WITHOUT being nagged!?!?"

:laughing:

Yes, they did. Faulconer wants the gov chair tho. :smokin:

He was about effective a mayor as Obama was as a president. Didn-do-nuthin. I would take them over what we got now. The entire city council is also far left wingers. They are quickly turning San Diego into San Francisco south.

Top Back Refresh