What's new

** Meme **

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election - Time Magazine
https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
“That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it.”
Etf86yAWYAIFF_Z.jpg - Click image for larger version Name:	Etf86yAWYAIFF_Z.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.1 KB ID:	300163

"“It’s like when Wile E. Coyote runs off the cliff–if you don’t look down, you don’t fall. Our democracy only survives if we all believe and don’t look down.”"

Don't look down, there's truth down there. Just believe instead.

Last edited:
Oh man, they lock me up bad! Glad I never had to survive on them for longer than a weekend.

I didn’t shot for a week it seemed after I got back from Afghanistan. Fuck those things. I thought they were cool when I was a kid.

I didn’t shot for a week it seemed after I got back from Afghanistan. Fuck those things. I thought they were cool when I was a kid.

Had a buddy who was a fire fighter for the BLM. They had bets on a kid of how many MREs he could eat. Ended up eating a case to a case and half. They had to call a chopper in just to bring the poor prick prune juice and laxitives.

Top Back Refresh