What's new

** Meme **

she is only asking because she wasn’t finished yelling at it

FB_IMG_1611722616105.jpg

If she looks like that OR like Jennifer Aniston in Horrible Bosses, then YES!!!!

My local dentist only hires hot chicks under the age of 30. I love going there. I always get the eyeroll from the wife when I get a cleaning. :laughing:

when I get a cleaning. :laughing:[/QUOTE]
Wrinkles were out, might as well clean it. One I used to go to next town North was that way. I was rubber necking all over that office, ridiculous. Wonder if he ever caught a lawsuit for not hiring a big Karen
Edit: You're gonna give me that dong Dale :laughing:

Last edited:
when I get a cleaning. :laughing:
Wrinkles were out, might as well clean it. One I used to go to next town North was that way. I was rubber necking all over that office, ridiculous. Wonder if he ever caught a lawsuit for not hiring a big Karen

[/QUOTE]

Its incredible. Its a married couple that runs the show. The guy that runs the show is a decent guy. Hunts. Off roads. But yea, every chick there is slamming. There's one little thing, moved here from TN. Has a hint of southern drawl. About 4'10. Remember Two and a Half Men? The dental assistant that was really short. Mirror image. She always excited to see me. Oh man. In fact, one day walking out of the grocery store I see this hood up. Walk over to see if they need help. It was her. Needed a jump. Grabbed the cables and got it going. If I wasn't married, I had it in the bag. She still brings that up.

To keep the thread on topic,

424777_1611723062076.png

Top Back Refresh