What's new

** Meme **

Uhhhhhhh......... Didn't dude have a heart attack and die??? I wouldn't call that killed unless you work for the media

No, he suffered a stroke after getting his skull split by a fire extinguisher.

No, he suffered a stroke after getting his skull split by a fire extinguisher.

It is funny how they phrase that. When you have a head injury, you have a head injury. They don’t call it a stroke unless you have a history of strokes or you suffer a very minor injury and then have a stroke.

I would like to know what happened to that Capitol Police officer. If he was hit with a fire extinguisher who did it? Why weren't they fired on or arrested? Was it witnessed by another police officer?

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I have a hard time taking anyone's word on what happened.

It is funny how they phrase that. When you have a head injury, you have a head injury. They don’t call it a stroke unless you have a history of strokes or you suffer a very minor injury and then have a stroke.

From what I heard he had an actual stroke from a blood clot a day or two after the injury. He didnt die at the capitol building he was in the hospital.

I would like to know what happened to that Capitol Police officer. If he was hit with a fire extinguisher who did it? Why weren't they fired on or arrested? Was it witnessed by another police officer?

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I have a hard time taking anyone's word on what happened.

Ive heard different things. One was that whoever hit him was in the same group where the girl was shot. I dont know if this had anything to do with the shooting. Again this is just what I heard its just heresay.

6BBCE33C-F957-46BD-AF35-F608E2F23F8E.jpeg

I ditched class to go surf because it was so good one time. Found my professor in the water: "What are you doing here?!?!" "What are YOU doing here?" "Fine, we will never speak of this"

One of my best friends did that. High school trip to a foreign country with no drinking age. He wasn't supposed to be at the bar. But the teacher wasn't supposed to be drinking on duty either. :laughing:

From what I heard he had an actual stroke from a blood clot a day or two after the injury. He didnt die at the capitol building he was in the hospital.

The stories I have heard said that he went back to the office, then collapsed and was taken to the hospital. Haven't heard anything reliable past that.

Aaron Z

Top Back Refresh