What's new

** Meme **

All the dipshits who post without posting a meme get their posts deleted.

If you don't want your random bullshit comments / questions deleted, post a meme :homer:

25drjx.jpg

EDIT: refer to post #1 of this thread:
1682719936429.jpeg

My kids high school trainer is an overweight 40 year old female with double knee braces. She’s the worst fucking trainer and takes her 10 minutes to get to a kid to render aid. :mad3:

D6B85061-664A-4A1A-96C7-05C2DB8480EE.jpeg

I got type 2 diabetes from my dad genetically (Seriously, never been inactive or overweight, but you guys will still ‘say sure sure it’s genetic)

Anyway the diabetes dietician I have appears to be a pro salad dodger. It’s hard comprehending her words when she says definitely no sultanas at all with your cereal in the morning. No cheat days, no cookies, only wholegrain bread, no pizza, no dressings…as her arm fat wobbles as she takes notes

And meme

1682721914029.jpeg

I got type 2 diabetes from my dad genetically (Seriously, never been inactive or overweight, but you guys will still ‘say sure sure it’s genetic)

Anyway the diabetes dietician I have appears to be a pro salad dodger. It’s hard comprehending her words when she says definitely no sultanas at all with your cereal in the morning. No cheat days, no cookies, only wholegrain bread, no pizza, no dressings…as her arm fat wobbles as she takes notes
Whats with diabetes dietcians being overweigt and preachy? Back when I was diagnosed type 1 I went to one of those welcome to diabetus things, spanned a couple of days back then. Dietician was part of it. But Miss Condescending Overweight Dietician going on about what you should and shouldn't eat etc. being the beligerinat ass I was (am), I made a comment that she should practice what she's preaching if she expects us to be so demanding over what we do. Coulda heard a pin drop. Couple death stares from the suckups, and a couple thumbs up from others fed up with her.
:stirthepot:

w.id-rather-be-fat.jpg

Top Back Refresh