What's new

** Meme **

E55EA372-DDC0-4B9D-8014-29D806ABDC38.jpeg

I still have scars on my shins from those bastards and their evil breathren bear traps. I used to file my traps so theyd grip into my vans better on the race track.

I still have scars on my shins from those bastards and their evil breathren bear traps. I used to file my traps so theyd grip into my vans better on the race track.

we would take the pins out and replace em with self tappers for bike trials.:eek: I too, as well as everyone I rode with, still have scars. My big ring sprocket scars on the back of my right leg are mostly gone now though.

photo37890.jpg
Wood burning boiler feeding 20-30 cisterns with hardened wax throughout the whole system.... vermiculite insulation falling from the attic everywhere... random Jetta cadavers and parts laying throughout the yard.... papers pinned throughout the shack with random thoughts and ideas everywhere....
Boxes of Nokia 3310,s in all states of refurbishing.....
And I haven’t even explored the basement yet.......
:flipoff2:
How close am I????

we would take the pins out and replace em with self tappers for bike trials.:eek: I too, as well as everyone I rode with, still have scars. My big ring sprocket scars on the back of my right leg are mostly gone now though.

I still have 8 little pockmarks on my right calf.

I had an old Saturn that had the typical EGR issues. The fix was a quarter (might have been a nickle) placed over the opening with the EGR bolted back down. When the car bitched about no flow I plugged a spare into the harness and zip tied it to the engine lift point. Problem solved. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh