What's new

** Meme **

I am upset, I now have Dream Police by Cheap Trick stuck in my head.

ZLI3vO1.jpg

So I Just looked at my post history and realized little jackie treehorn is still butt hurt about the Al Gore concedes thread , oh my you must be a thin skinned little **** to follow me to other threads. lol

Jeez , get over it faggot. :flipoff2:

So I Just looked at my post history and realized little jackie treehorn is still butt hurt about the Al Gore concedes thread , oh my you must be a thin skinned little **** to follow me to other threads. lol

Jeez , get over it faggot. :flipoff2:

I’m not following your dumb ass anywhere. Your memes aren’t funny, clever or interesting. However, the fact that you’re all bent out of shape is something that I do find funny.

xREnU6z.jpg

Reactions: Add
I’m not following your dumb ass anywhere. Your memes aren’t funny, clever or interesting. However, the fact that you’re all bent out of shape is something that I do find funny.

xREnU6z.jpg

LOL , that's funny coming from a **** who keeps posting stupid jesus memes , not funny just stupid and and shows what an insecure **** you really are , fuck you bitch.

Last edited:

I'm not sure what kind of music you're into, but....if it's rock and roll there is a savoir radio station...stream Q100.3 out of Grayling, MI....if you are a rocker, these guys will restore your faith. Both classic and modern, with a touch of blues, and all good. Heavily listener influenced with requests as well. This is not your 25 classic rock songs on an endless loop. I hope this helps.

I'm not sure what kind of music you're into, but....if it's rock and roll there is a savoir radio station...stream Q100.3 out of Grayling, MI....if you are a rocker, these guys will restore your faith. Both classic and modern, with a touch of blues, and all good. Heavily listener influenced with requests as well. This is not your 25 classic rock songs on an endless loop. I hope this helps.

It was just a meme. :flipoff2:

Hold on just one second,lets pump the brakes. I know meme thread blah blah blah, but who the fuck puts spinach, corn and tomatoes in a damn meat loaf?

At that point you might as well have a salad.

106.3 comes in better in Benzie. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh