What's new

** Meme **

help5682.jpg

Attached is another meme I made about a former co-worker... he was drunk driving, the police clocked him at 125 in a 55. He slammed into the back of a gas station trying to make a corner running from the popo.

Attachments

• Larry Hagar.jpg
    Larry Hagar.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 86
but detroits are GM, same with allison trannies
Yeah so? sbc bbc ls cant fuck with with a 8Vwhatever :flipoff2: edit: ok I didn't even catch the diesel part, olds 5.7 6.2 6.5 6.6 are any of them better than an 8V?
Probably a repost, Apathy empathy 🤷‍♂️ I get my memes from 3 places and share them in 5.
C343D4FA-677E-486B-AE6D-7418166392C2.jpeg

Last edited:
it is quite instructive how far we've gone down the shitter though, when looked at in perspective of who is saying what

Everyone who was working when it came about HATED them for being lightweight disposable crap.
Everyone coming up now? They've got no qualms about them and 8.2 detroit fuel pinchers, not because they're any better than they were in the late 70s but because of how delicate modern engines have become.
it is quite instructive how far we've gone down the shitter though, when looked at in perspective of who is saying what

Everyone who was working when it came about HATED them for being lightweight disposable crap.
Everyone coming up now? They've got no qualms about them and 8.2 detroit fuel pinchers, not because they're any better than they were in the late 70s but because of how delicate modern engines have become.

I have no personal experience but I spanned to hear them cursed and praised. If a diesel doesn't whistle I don't want it :flipoff2:

D38BD968-47F9-464E-B9B1-BE484749F007.jpeg

This is basically what happens when morons embrace completely fabricated history and idiotic ideology. Some people even defend the ideals that false history and stupid ideology be allowed to go unchecked or unchallenged. Hell, they will even stand up and embrace it... right?

Just ask the monkey... He loves to jump to attention and defend him some racist pieces of shit. :homer::laughing:

OIP.jpg
R.jpg
BlJW8P-IgAAFZ-N.jpg
Monkeyshines_Liberal_Bodywash.jpeg

To make your head hurt and ruin your eardrums. Seriously, why does everybody suck the Detroit cock so hard? They were a terrible engine. Loud, stinky, and anemic. And they leak oil all over the goddamn place. The best one ever made like 180hp. Fawk everything about a 2stroke Detroit.

Signed,
Retired firefighter who has spent 1000's of hours in concert with 8V71's and 8V92's.
Laughs in Deutz 2 stroke diesel :flipoff2:
200.gif

Top Back Refresh