What's new

** Meme **

Just wait until you realize there are people that can't visualize what they're thinking about in their head either...
Can blind people hallucinate in color if they take LSD?
Do they dream in color and visuals?

Gs9hebme2wlq.jpg

welcome to my life
gotta build things to see how they're gonna look
I've tried that 'planning and layout' game, but it just doesn't work well
Hmm interesting. I don't necessarily plan anything out, I just have a vision in my head and go for it. Adapt on the fly depending on what needs changed to work around what is there already, or to adapt to materials I have on hand already. I don't get why people 3d model things before they even start a project. To me that seems like a huge waste of time...

Yep, I modify my landmarks depending on how long I know the other person has lived here.

the old western sizzlin, the old barn hills and the Mexican place by oreillys is the same building.

Or describe a place as the old (previous owners) place. Despite the fact that the farm has been in the family since 1976, its still occasionally called the old Jacobson place...

Or describe a place as the old (previous owners) place. Despite the fact that the farm has been in the family since 1976, its still occasionally called the old Jacobson place...
That used to be an issue with the old school 911 dispatchers up to the mid 00's in my county. If fire or police had a question about an address they'd refer to it as something that hadn't been there for 20 years. :laughing:

Screenshot_20230302-210931.png

welcome to my life
gotta build things to see how they're gonna look
I've tried that 'planning and layout' game, but it just doesn't work well
I am pretty much the same. I know directionally what I want but I don’t know how I’m going to do it or what it’s going to look like until I do it, and then it all comes together and is fine.

Hmm interesting. I don't necessarily plan anything out, I just have a vision in my head and go for it. Adapt on the fly depending on what needs changed to work around what is there already, or to adapt to materials I have on hand already. I don't get why people 3d model things before they even start a project. To me that seems like a huge waste of time...
I have some idea of what I want, but any measuring is going to end poorly so I just eyeball shit and make some general measurements to the nearest foot
then handle it from there

laid out most of the foundation with a plumb bob and a water level, turned out the house was more of a pentagon than a rectangle though, so that went poorly

I have some idea of what I want, but any measuring is going to end poorly so I just eyeball shit and make some general measurements to the nearest foot
then handle it from there

laid out most of the foundation with a plumb bob and a water level, turned out the house was more of a pentagon than a rectangle though, so that went poorly
Just never forget the magic of the 3 - 4 - 5 triangle.

Top Back Refresh