What's new

** Meme **

428BF24B-AF25-4EDF-A285-BBDA928809B0.jpeg
:laughing:

I checked, they are not married. Apparently, they are considered two separate people, so could marry two men, but only have one set of genitals. I am wondering which one would feel intercourse, or if they both would feel it. I also curious how relational disagreements would go, and if they are both on their period at the same time, how crazy they would get. It scares me.

I checked, they are not married. Apparently, they are considered two separate people, so could marry two men, but only have one set of genitals. I am wondering which one would feel intercourse, or if they both would feel it. I also curious how relational disagreements would go, and if they are both on their period at the same time, how crazy they would get. It scares me.

If I were involved the husband would feel it:flipoff2:

The blowjobs…

Top Back Refresh