What's new

** Meme **

FB_IMG_1607045889404.jpg

still using a deskjet 720 that takes the massive #45s that hold like a gallon of ink

Okidata ML320, that thing will never die. Still hammers through triplicate invoices with ease.

I used to have a whole 50lb box of that paper with the tractor drive holes on the side, wonder where it went...
mom stole it from work like 30 years ago :laughing:

Should t it say ‘heros’ so there is more than one and they aren’t possessing ‘too’ or are they TOO dumb to know what plural, possessive and TWO mean?

Thank God someone else here has a high school diploma too. Was starting to think I was the only one

[486 said:
;n220711]

I used to have a whole 50lb box of that paper with the tractor drive holes on the side, wonder where it went...

Local craigslist has someone giving a bunch away free. You want it let me know. :laughing:

Local craigslist has someone giving a bunch away free. You want it let me know. :laughing:

I'd be way more likely to take you up on those IBC totes, but I've gone and parked my truck for the winter
ain't no way I can replace it with anything remotely comparable if it rusts out :\

[486 said:
;n220787]

I'd be way more likely to take you up on those IBC totes, but I've gone and parked my truck for the winter
ain't no way I can replace it with anything remotely comparable if it rusts out :\

I'm sure I can store them here. Nobody would notice more junk in my yard. 1 a week until nice weather and i should have about 92
7784074541a2984f77e6ab9ddc4244b9.jpg

[486 said:
;n220711]

I've been sketching on a 6" stack of that paper for the last 20 years. I don't think I'll ever run out:smokin:

Top Back Refresh