What's new

** Meme **

My grandmother is a sweet little lady, but I figured out she was a badass at 2 years old.

i was laying on the back seat of their 65 Lincoln making a big turn at an intersection when the suicide door came open and I was sliding towards the open door, she flung that fucking car the other way, or slammed the brakes or something, or both, but slammed that fucking door shut and kept on trucking without saying a word. :laughing:

I think her car at the time was a 77 cougar, forest metallic green with a 351w, their toy was an 80 fiat spyder (she complained that if they'd waited a year she coulda got a turbo:laughing:), they'd ordered a Buick wagon in 56 or so with a really odd color combo, like dark over light instead of the other way around, dealer balked, then they called from the assy line to make sure, they never got so many compliments on a car

when she broke her arm, they had a million kids, my grandpa scrambled to buy a wagon with a push button tranny, what he found was a smaller hemi with a triple duece setup, maybe specd for towing, but her eyes light up when she talks about that car!

now she has a 15ish focus, but it's the college girl model, metallic red, leather interior, 17s that she curbs constantly, and a factory sub in the trunk that makes her walker a tight fit

sorry for the hijack, got nostalgic there...

Just edit in a pic of grandma’s titty and all’s good!!!!
:flipoff2:

A0363A24-2D81-47ED-A975-F5567E68CFC5.jpeg

Top Back Refresh