What's new

** Meme **

FB_IMG_1592609151894.jpg

Hook, line, and sinker. I flipped my phone around like 10 different times.:lmao:

I’m being lame, what is the joke here? That people will turn turn their phones upside down? Is there supposed to be an optical allusion? Or the person looking at it is a Jack ass.

I’m being lame, what is the joke here? That people will turn turn their phones upside down? Is there supposed to be an optical allusion? Or the person looking at it is a Jack ass.

You're supposed to drive yourself mad looking for the extra donkey an then realize it's you for looking for it :homer:

I just woke up, been counting them upside down. They look like the Flintstone car upside down. What the fuck? Its too early for this shit. :lmao:

It's good thing that things is a meme. If it was a video, you wouldn't understand one word that fawker was saying. :lmao:

🤣No doubt there.

when we raced pikes peak in ‘14, that was the same yesr guy Martin was there. We talked to them a good bit and even had breakfast with them. Good god, those were some tough conversations. 🤣 With Rossi, he would say aaaaaaaaaa way too much and “very good”. 😃

Top Back Refresh