What's new

** Meme **

FB_IMG_1667615713594.jpg

total newb

No wonder he is so grumpyb@ 800 years old.
Look here you goofy fuck ( :flipoff2: ) you wanna stir the pot? Well its fuckin stired and bout to boil over.

I am the wrath of the the desert, i am the bringer of violence. Im not 800 y/o, im 5000 years of death and power, i brought the knife upon osiris as if it were to flick a scarab from my overalls. I was put apon this earthen sphere to remind you to mind your fuckin manners, hammer in the diffs, and melt the iron to new and reveered images of devine constructs.

When you speak my name, do it kindly and softly elst ill build you a coffin and spit the nails in.

When death comes for you, dont look for the reaper in a black cloak, be wary the man in carharts with big fuckin knife and an irritated scowl

Screenshot_20221104-210306_Chrome.jpg

Look here you goofy fuck ( :flipoff2: ) you wanna stir the pot? Well its fuckin stired and bout to boil over.

I am the wrath of the the desert, i am the bringer of violence. Im not 800 y/o, im 5000 years of death and power, i brought the knife upon osiris as if it were to flick a scarab from my overalls. I was put apon this earthen sphere to remind you to mind your fuckin manners, hammer in the diffs, and melt the iron to new and reveered images of devine constructs.

When you speak my name, do it kindly and softly elst ill build you a coffin and spit the nails in.

When death comes for you, dont look for the reaper in a black cloak, be wary the man in carharts with big fuckin knife and an irritated scowl

Screenshot_20221104-210306_Chrome.jpg
Not a meme :flipoff2:
200.gif

Top Back Refresh