What's new

** Meme **

public-trust-poll-cnn-vs-gas-station-sushi.jpg?w=500&ssl=1.jpg

"The encounter will be dubbed “Performance Art” as a way to wiggle through legal red tape to get party started."

I always told you that "art" is just an excuse for degeneracy and a way for perverts to "get away with it".

"The encounter will be dubbed “Performance Art” as a way to wiggle through legal red tape to get party started."

I always told you that "art" is just an excuse for degeneracy and a way for perverts to "get away with it".

Yeah, kinda like the "Art of The Deal". :rolleyes:

If I could find this exact shirt, I'd buy it. :usa:

Found it:

Only thing, are these (Grunt Style) kind of Veteran shirts? I've never served so...

The vet owned t-shirt sites tend to have a lot of "gun culture" and patriotic stuff along with the veteran related stuff

Buy it, you'll be supporting a veteran :usa: :beer:

The vet owned t-shirt sites tend to have a lot of "gun culture" and patriotic stuff along with the veteran related stuff

I'm 100% supporting our vets :usa:, but on the flip side I don't want to look like I'm pretending to be a vet either. I know that has a big stigma with it too. :homer:

Yes, but wearing it would give the impression that he is military. Check the sleeve

Top Back Refresh