What's new

** Meme **

IMG_80481.jpg

I never quite got the Man panties thing. Fuck me, In shorts, in the summer ????? WTF ??????

Anyway, back to the original slam, a mini coop ? Give me a Baja any day !

I guess I should qualify that I have only owned 2 Baja bugs. Quite honestly ? They were kind of a PITA. So here is a bit of trivia, if you spin the flanged axle the nut is the same size as a 2 5/16 trailer ball. EXACT same size ? Not sure. Just know I went to NAPA and got them, threw out the ball, used the nut and put them on with a breaker bar. Meh, they did not come loose !

I never quite got the Man panties thing. Fuck me, In shorts, in the summer ????? WTF ??????

I guess I should qualify that I have only owned 2 Baja bugs. Quite honestly ? They were kind of a PITA. So here is a bit of trivia, if you spin the flanged axle the nut is the same size as a 2 5/16 trailer ball. EXACT same size ? Not sure. Just know I went to NAPA and got them, threw out the ball, used the nut and put them on with a breaker bar. Meh, they did not come loose !

The suspension on that Kibbetech bug costs more than both than both your bugs combined.

59199499b4efe.jpg

of course its never going to come off, the rear axles are metric, you just cross threaded the shit out of it!:lmao:

The suspension on that Kibbetech bug costs more than both than both your bugs combined.

Meh, could be......

I just know IDGAF

Kinda been into the 4x4 scene allot more.

Odd, to be on a 4x4 forum and be into 4x4's

Trust me, the cost of whatever the fuck your talking about was worth a shit load more than my Baja's

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh