What's new

*** Meme + words ***

Yota Up

Dull man
Member Number
Edit: Here you can post a meme or just stupid and/or unique pic from facebook, nextdoor, whatever, and everyone can talk about it if they want.

Was about to post this in meme but the responses would get deleted so here you go.

This is the progression of beer drinking belly. Which guy are you? I'm between #1 and #2.
skinny to fat.jpg

Last edited:
Was about to post this in meme but the responses would get deleted so here you go.

Which guy are you? I'm between #1 and #2.
skinny to fat.jpg
One and two are a little dark and nowhere near enough hair. Between 1 & 2 closer to 1 with 3's skin tone and 4's hair on my head, and number 3's hair on the rest of my body.

(everyone that talked shit but refused to answer is obviously between 4 and 5) :laughing:

scorpion3.jpg

scorpion2.jpg

You think this guy was really touching this thing? Or you think it was already dead and staged for the pic?

These are random stupid pics and posts I come across on FB from people I have on my friend list that are in other countries.

Last edited:
This chick has a cooking channel and posts vids all the time.
She eats raw crabs, raw shrimp, chicken feet, frogs, all kinds of cool stuff.

It's funny because all her vids start with her dumping animals into a bowl and the critters try and run away, like this video of the spiders:

Last edited:
This picture. Gotta be photoshop. Arti, this is right up your alley.
_nc_ohc=Iss-TeRrWUgAX9xq-qT&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

This chick has a cooking channel and posts vids all the time.
She eats raw crabs, raw shrimp, chicken feet, frogs, all kinds of cool stuff.

It's funny because all her vids start with her dumping animals into a bowl and the critters try and run away, like this video of the spiders:

Open mouth chewer. SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK

Where are "all her vids"?

The youtube channel only has one video.

Top Back Refresh