What's new

Meat Loaf expired

How the fuck can you not like meatloaf, thats down right unamerican....😜
No shit. I've had some meh meatloaf but never bad meatloaf.

I make fanfuckingtastic meatloaf, bacon, pulled pork, ground beef etc and a bunch of other deliciousness. 😎

I make fanfuckingtastic meatloaf, bacon, pulled pork, ground beef etc and a bunch of other deliciousness. 😎
Nom nom....I made one a few nights ago...had some good sammiches with the left overs 😃

Meatloaf is just in the refrigerator, until services.

Former Housemates, the wife decided if a little onion was good a lot would be better, spent the night belching haven't had meatloaf ever since

It never occurred to me until today that he was Robert Paulsen.

What did the gay undertaker say to his husband?

do you want cold meatloaf tonight.

Also don't forget the movie roadie!

Black Dog as well

268eb41cffec43801143ea24025585e9.jpg

RIP. I believe bat out of hell was my first exposure to "rock" music from my dad on the way to Blackhawks games. I also rember my mom and dad singing paradise by the dashboard light to each other on road trips which is weird now that I think about it as a mid 30yr old LOL!! makes sense since my sister's were oops babies!!:lmao::barf:

RIP. I believe bat out of hell was my first exposure to "rock" music from my dad on the way to Blackhawks games. I also rember my mom and dad singing paradise by the dashboard light to each other on road trips which is weird now that I think about it as a mid 30yr old LOL!! makes sense since my sister's were oops babies!!:lmao::barf:

My grandmother loved the "2 out of 3" song, so my first exposure was to Meatloaf was a soft ballad. It's a fine song, I appreciate it a lot more now, but as a young kid it definitely did not lead me to seek out anything else from the guy. :laughing:

Wasn't til my late teens/early 20s that I got to know the more rockin stuff, and I ended up winning a karaoke contest with Paradise and a cute girl at some point around then :smokin:

Weber picked the wrong day to suggest grilling meatloaf.

The outdoor grill maker apologized on Friday for sending a recipe-of-the-week email earlier that day featuring instructions on how to prepare "BBQ Meat Loaf."

The email coincided with news of the death of Marvin Lee Aday, best known as rock superstar Meat Loaf.

Not long after sending out its recipe, Weber Grills followed up, offering its "sincerest apologies" to recipients.

"At the time we shared this recipe with you, we were not aware of the unfortunate passing of American singer and actor Mr. Marvin Lee Aday, also known as Meat Loaf," Weber said. "We want to express our deepest apologies for this oversight and for any offense this email may have caused."

Grilled meat loaf sounds really good.:beer: Coming from a man that grills everything I can't believe I haven't thought of that.

Weber picked the wrong day to suggest grilling meatloaf.

The outdoor grill maker apologized on Friday for sending a recipe-of-the-week email earlier that day featuring instructions on how to prepare "BBQ Meat Loaf."

The email coincided with news of the death of Marvin Lee Aday, best known as rock superstar Meat Loaf.

Not long after sending out its recipe, Weber Grills followed up, offering its "sincerest apologies" to recipients.

"At the time we shared this recipe with you, we were not aware of the unfortunate passing of American singer and actor Mr. Marvin Lee Aday, also known as Meat Loaf," Weber said. "We want to express our deepest apologies for this oversight and for any offense this email may have caused."
:lmao:

Top Back Refresh