What's new

Mass Shootings?

FleshEater

Ordinary Average Guy
Member Number
Loc
Pennsylvania
So other than the most recent attacks on police, and Las Vegas (which just conveniently happened before the hearing protection act went to vote)...is it just me, or has there been an absolute lack of mass shootings during Trump's presidency? What gives? Obama seemed to have a mass shooting every month. :confused:

My only news source is Irate4x4. I'm not up to date on everything. :flipoff2:

Democrats too occupied burning down cities and rioting. Wait for October.

Really sad..... It's just not the biggest news right now.

DC had one a couple months ago (although I think DC was gang related IIRC)

Ohio has had atleast one or two this year... and a really bad one last year if remember right

El Paso/ west Texas had one last year.

Schools have been closed this year, kids not getting bullied there and no large groups of sitting ducks.

Schools have been closed this year, kids not getting bullied there and no large groups of sitting ducks.

But what about all the cities being literally completely raped, pillaged, and burned to the ground by roving hordes of people you don't like?

Have you tried to buy ammo recently?

Shelves are bare around here

Same here in Texas. I figured it was city idiots panic purchasing ammo. Wife went to local gun shop to buy 9mm hollow points and they were out, said they sell as soon as they show up.

But what about all the cities being literally completely raped, pillaged, and burned to the ground by roving hordes of people you don't like?

Not sure what connection you're trying to make here? What has this got to do with mass shootings?

Doesn't even compare to a bunch of children crammed into a classroom with only one exit.

.."people I don't like"? Fuk yeah I don't like Rapists, thieves, and arsonist's. You telling me you do?

Yes I'm pointing out that there were ample opportunities for easy targets with that style of attack because I love rioters or some shit.

Imagine, if you will, a porcupine with dildos for quills, and it can fly.

Yes I'm pointing out that there were ample opportunities for easy targets with that style of attack because I love rioters or some shit.

Last time that happened I think it was a lunatic DEM opening fire on a country music festival. I suppose if it was Trump supporters out there rioting that might have happened. :flipoff2:

Here's my theory on it. During Obama it was no secret they were coming after guns. They need reasons...fast and furious for example. Mexico's gun issues blamed on America and then it comes out...Obama, Hillary and Holder were making it happen.

Now with Trump as president they know they would have a much more difficult time.

So the difference is not in the rate of shootings, it's just that Pelosi&Friends have black lives to scream about...

Top Back Refresh