Marlin died.

DirtRoads

Uninformed
Member Number
Loc
Memphis 10
sad news. What a guy.

8414ECBC-9C38-463A-AB0A-35CAF52A16DB.png

Just saw this. I've only every gotten to speak with him on the phone. Such a great dude all around. RIP, good sir.

That's a bummer. It's funny I've never been a yota guy but ran the Marlin Crawler Roundup in my jeep a few years with some buddies. One year we got stuck in the regular Sunday bumper to bumper log jam on Cadillac Hill with Marlin and got to BS with him for a good long while. Couldn't have been a more genuine guy

So sad, chatted with him a few times, great guy.

He wasn’t too old either. Late 60s?

What a loss for the entire off road community, not just Toyota fans. He will be sorely missed.

This is sucks, I really liked the guy and his knowledge. He is the only business owner I’ve known that would take time out of his day and help a customer work on his truck in the parking lot down in Fresno.
RIP Sir.

Years ago I talked to him before I bought a couple dual case kits. Seemed to be a down to earth guy . RIP.

Dam, I just dug out a bunch of old T shirts and went through them and came across my marlin t shirt. It’s still in great shape too

He’ll be missed.

RiP, another good one gone. I've never not had a Marlin part on my rigs.

RIP. I've had the privilege of meeting with him and talking with him on several occasions. He's a good dude and so is his family. He did more fer the crawling community than well even know.

I always thought it was cool as shit that I received a hand signed Xmas card from him at one time.

Back when the business was small and customer service was paramount.
I remember him doing Christmas cards way back when. What an awesome guy and mind in the hive of Toyotas and off-road.

Top Back Refresh