What's new

Marilyn Manson an abuser? Whoda thunk it?

Sceep

🖕___ 😆___ 🖕
Member Number
Loc
Central NM
https://www.npr.org/2021/02/01/962787817/evan-rachel-wood-names-marilyn-manson-as-abuser

Actress Evan Rachel Wood has identified Brian Warner, better known as the industrial-rock musician Marilyn Manson, as the abuser she had refrained from naming in previous testimony. In a statement posted to Instagram, the Westworld actor alleged that Warner, with whom she was in a relationship between 2007 and 2010, "started grooming me when I was a teenager and horrifically abused me for years. I was brainwashed and manipulated into submission. I am done living in fear of retaliation, slander, or blackmail."

In response, several other women have taken to Instagram to accuse Warner of physical and sexual abuse. Model Sarah McNeill wrote, "I have been afraid to bring any spotlight upon myself as to avoid winding up in his crosshairs again. As a result of the way he treated me, I suffered from mental health issues and PTSD that have affected my personal and professional relationships, self-worth and personal goals."

NPR has reached out to Warner's representatives but have yet to hear back.

Though this is the first time Wood has named Warner openly, she has been vocal about her experiences with sexual abuse. In 2018, she testified before a House Judiciary subcommittee, going into graphic detail of being tied up, beaten and threatened by an unnamed abuser, as well as the lingering mental trauma that resulted.

Wood also testified before the California Senate Public Safety committee in 2019 in support of the Phoenix Act, which extends the statute of limitations for survivors of domestic violence.

A press representative for Warner previously issued a statement to the U.K. heavy-metal publication Metal Hammerafter Warner hung up on an interviewer who questioned him about the allegations late last year. "Personal testimony is just that, and we think it's inappropriate to comment on that," the statement said.

well, that sucks to hear. he always came across as a fairly level headed dude going eyes open and balls deep into mocking Hollywood and the movie/music industries.

yes, this is like finding out bill cosby raped a couple chicks, no it isn't like finding out cosby raped 30+ chicks :flipoff2:

Marylyn manson was gender bending trans-whatever before it was all the rage because he saw the transvestite writing on the wall decades ago :flipoff2:

I'm surprised, not that he was into tying up chicks in bed and getting rough, but the grooming and doing it against their will.

I'm surprised, not that he was into tying up chicks in bed and getting rough, but the grooming and doing it against their will.

Dollars to donuts it wasn't against their will at the time. Just now that they're not groupies and are disgusted by their behaviour, now he's a manipulative monster. It’s as if fame begets power over the opposite sex.

I read his autobiography over 20 years ago. He openly admitted to doing fucked up demented shit to groupies and prostitutes in that book. He said every single one of them was ok with it at the time.

"started grooming me when I was a teenager and horrifically abused me for years."

So, parents are being charged with child neglect, right? 'Cause she was either an adult, making adult choices, or she was a minor that they were responsible for.

"started grooming me when I was a teenager and horrifically abused me for years."

So, parents are being charged with child neglect, right? 'Cause she was either an adult, making adult choices, or she was a minor that they were responsible for.

I was wondering if he recently spilled he voted for Trump or something....

Dollars to donuts it wasn't against their will at the time. Just now that they're not groupies and are disgusted by their behaviour, now he's a manipulative monster. It’s as if fame begets power over the opposite sex.

We should all know this is true.

I always figured he was playing a character of himself in that Macaulay Culkin movie he was in.

She's the blonde from West World on HBO :smokin: too bad its damaged goods now

So he's a narcissist, rich and famous. Color me shocked that such an obvious thing would come to light. :homer:

I recall watching him on a morning interview, and he seemed pretty straightforward. His image didn't match his persona at all. It was weird to watch.

So she had a gangbang . Hit him with a strap on
And she may have done anal or been fisted what is the big deal . We all got fucked by the government last year and now they want anal.swabs where to we line up for our law suits

So these women need to have been 'raped' now that their daughters are running wild.

Very very likely but, #believeallwomen :rolleyes: as long as the accused aren't democrats.

After a fun romp a year or so into our relationshit I asked my then gf if our first time was like that would there had been a second time? Laughing she said she would have felt raped. So I guess I groomed her into the dirty cum slut I wanted?

​​​​​​Fuck outta here, all semi balanced women love to feel like a slut given the right time place and partner. Sometimes I feel guilty railing them with one hand so tight around their neck I can feel my four fingers down her throat but hey I don't kink shame.

Last edited:
So these women need to have been 'raped' now that their daughters are running wild.

I'm sure you heard of the groupie of W.A.S.P. ? shortly after she left that life she's bible thumping all around the country saying how awful and evil it was. Trying to save all the young girls, I'd be all rubbing my hand in my pants asking her for details :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh