What's new

Maine Bound!

That's one heck of a shop. If you take on much more you'll have to add a building. heh

Thanks for the explanation on the footage.

IMG_0615.jpeg
IMG_0616.jpeg
IMG_0617.jpeg
Today I started on something I’ve wanted to build for a while. A kayak trailer. I’m over loading these things in and out of my truck bed and putting like 5 straps on them every time. Using a harbor freight trailer as a base. Nowhere near long enough for these tandems. Thinking I’m going to extend the tongue by about 4 feet. Probably add to the rear too. PVC pipe for bunks and I’m going to fab up a rack in between them for the paddles and fishing gear. Overall plan is the rack will act as the center of an A frame so I can tarp them when not in use and make a tent over them basically.

Made some progress on the yak trailer today. Started by extending the tongue with a 4’ long chunk of 2.5”x2.5” 3/16” steel tube. Welded and added some more plates for more weld surface area. The tongue is probably stronger than the rest of the damn trailer. Then I got the uprights in the center done and started on the rack that will hold the tackle box, coolers, fishing rods, etc. managed to get the whole bottom fabricated and welded up before I called it a day due to the heat.

IMG_0690.jpeg
IMG_0691.jpeg
IMG_0692.jpeg
IMG_0693.jpeg
IMG_0694.jpeg

I’ve also been printing away. It’s event season and I am doing the Mathias ATV Jamboree again this weekend. Of course I had to hop on the meme bandwagon

IMG_0681.jpeg

And I scaled down my massively popular octopus wine bottle holders to now also be hot sauce holders.

IMG_0678.jpeg
IMG_0677.jpeg
IMG_0675.jpeg

Top Back Refresh