What's new

Made my day

Mikel

Member Number
Loc
Conn
A friend of mine at work is on the center-left of the spectrum. He's a brilliant person and a politics junkie. He's by no means a woke crazy. I often ask him about news media bias and if he noticed a difference between how the media treated Obama and how it treated Trump. He always says that it's true that most of the coverage on Trump is awful... But that is because most of Trump does is awful.

So I asked him to check by himself a few things that have been blatantly manipulated by the media. Today he calls me and tells me that he listened to the entirety of what Trump said about the Charlottesville incident ("There were fine people on both sides"). After listening to the whole thing, he told me that what Trump said was not as bad as he thought, and that he had never heard the whole thing before.

It really made my day.

Trump was the best president the country ever had.

uhh, maybe check out Washington and work your way back....

Trump tried like hell, he trusted some untrustworthy people, he may have gambled on some deals that didn't play out. I appreciate his efforts, best we've had for decades, but not forever:usa:

A friend of mine at work is on the center-left of the spectrum. He's a brilliant person and a politics junkie. He's by no means a woke crazy. I often ask him about news media bias and if he noticed a difference between how the media treated Obama and how it treated Trump. He always says that it's true that most of the coverage on Trump is awful... But that is because most of Trump does is awful.

So I asked him to check by himself a few things that have been blatantly manipulated by the media. Today he calls me and tells me that he listened to the entirety of what Trump said about the Charlottesville incident ("There were fine people on both sides"). After listening to the whole thing, he told me that what Trump said was not as bad as he thought, and that he had never heard the whole thing before.

It really made my day.

It’s amazing how many people have never heard the full clip.

I was talking to a customer and he said that was his tipping point. I pulled up the video and the look of shock on his face was priceless. This particular person was very well off and definitely not a dummy. Blows my mind.

I am amazed how many that vote democrat, that refuse to look up the simple stuff. they just parrot the banter. I call them out at work, and usually make a 100 dollar bet that what they are saying is not true. to which they start crawfishing, so they know its bull shit, but it is ingrained in their brains to parrot. everywhere that democrats run are shitholes, the destroy everything they touch. but the buy votes very well. Jefferson was right, hell all our founding fathers were scary smart.

It’s amazing how many people have never heard the full clip.

I was talking to a customer and he said that was his tipping point. I pulled up the video and the look of shock on his face was priceless. This particular person was very well off and definitely not a dummy. Blows my mind.

I posted the full clip here replying to a Gladman post. He never acknowledged it that I saw.

How old are you? Just curious....

Does it matter? Everyone old enough to remember the Ike administration with any clarity is dead and that's how far back you have to go to find a president better than Trump.

In recent years I have gained new-found respect for Carter. His policies were bad and he was president during a bad time... But at least he loved this country and wasn't trying to fundamentally transform it.

And much of what he did was unthinkable for a modern democrat.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018...vative-administration-than-history-remembers/

I absolutely think he's a great person, if a bit weird. I'd absolutely drink a beer with him around a bonfire. Just...not a good president.

I don't think Trump was a good president either, but given who he replaced, and who replaced him, he was damn fine :laughing:.

Bush senior wasn't horrible,

Clinton just didn't own his fuckups.

Bush Jr trusted too many of the wrong people.

We'll see about Harris. :eek:

I find it hard to believe any President putting the people first. I'm under the firm belief that any time a billionaire CEO or politician gets on a stage to instruct the population on what they should be doing, its not for their (the population's) benefit.

The love for Trump is not good.... this is how tyrants are born!!!! Someone else needs to step in.... Trump is outa gas.... won’t be good if he comes out and starts campaigning again!!!

The love for Trump is not good.... this is how tyrants are born!!!! Someone else needs to step in.... Trump is outa gas.... won’t be good if he comes out and starts campaigning again!!!

Nevermind the fact that he was the victim of the biggest media bullshit smear campaign in the history of the world.

Top Back Refresh