What's new

Made it to key west for bachelor party

Punta gorda is sleepy I’m still down in Islamorada just got back from fishing
Water was 4-6 couldn’t go far actually couldn’t find anyone crazy enough to even go out still had fun just graced a couple jacks pulled a nurse shark and this little sand shark and undersized yellowtail

Attachments

• 48C638CC-A202-4B8F-845F-AE0F7F14E5C7.jpeg
    48C638CC-A202-4B8F-845F-AE0F7F14E5C7.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 16
Water was 4-6 couldn’t go far actually couldn’t find anyone crazy enough to even go out still had fun just graced a couple jacks pulled a nurse shark and this little sand shark and undersized yellowtail
Next time im down there ill get ahold of you to go fishing.

There's the problem.

My buddies wedding last weekend we started with beer at 9am, did whiskey shots before and after the ceremony at 12, beer all afternoon, tequila shots before and after dinner, beers during the reception, and beers at the after-party.

That's how you drink a full 30 rack in a day :flipoff2:

And the 3 Gatorades I slammed before bed at 4am made the hangover nothing.

The brides only stipulation was that we had to be able to stand at the ceremony :laughing:

Reminds me of a friend’s wedding a few years ago. Wedding wasn’t till 5pm we were golfing at 730 and first shit was a shotgun. We got yelled at the by the responsible adults I laughed and continued drinking. I can drink a 30 and not be too bad but if I do 30 shots and I’m doing a naked lap.

Top Back Refresh