What's new

Lynx 12 anyone?

Tiha

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Central Iowa
Been looking for a while at magazine fed semi 12ga.

Anyone have one of these? Looks like it is a Saiga clone with a few changes to the bolt carrier group. Similar with the Molton, vepr, dd12 guns. AK style 12 gauge. Some interchangeable parts.

Interesting, I wonder how they are importing them since Obama IIRC made it illiegal to import ChiCom weapons

Interesting, I wonder how they are importing them since Obama IIRC made it illiegal to import ChiCom weapons

Well they are not anymore. That is why I was happy to find this one.
So maybe Obama made it illegal but these showed up about 2 years ago so after Obama.
And it could be assembled in the USA or something I honestly don't know.

NO NO NO
bought their cheetah 12 saiga clone when they came on the market, total shit, will not run no matter what I do. Done all the normal saiga stuff to try but it just keeps fucking up worse and worse

also, the MIM bolt and trunnion are showing quite a bit of wear on the locking lugs
was thinking about pitching the fucking thing in this whole "sellers market" deal we got going on ATM, but haven't got around to figuring out how to list it on armslist

[486 said:
;n95852]NO NO NO
bought their cheetah 12 saiga

I didn't think they called the cheetah a clone and I could be wrong but my understanding is the cheetah was an AR based and the lynx is an AK based platform.

Either way I started looking it up after and I do see lots of hate for the cheetah.
Seems like most problems start within 500 rounds. Guess I need to put more rounds through it before I start modding it.

I know the panzer is AR design and plenty of poor reviews about that one as well.

Thanks for the heads up. Also just read SDS just got another shipment of the lynx in.

Prices have been up so sell soon because as of last weekend they are starting to come down again around here and I am one state south of you.

I didn't think they called the cheetah a clone and I could be wrong but my understanding is the cheetah was an AR based and the lynx is an AK based platform.
nope, cheetah 12 is a saiga clone with an AR buffer tube adapter rear trunnion
lynx has an AK stock on it from the pictures, who knows what trunnion it has on it

No doubt I haven't even torn it down to clean it yet. Probably learn a lot at that point.

Top Back Refresh