What's new

Looks like Roxy was right after all

Kitten - I will cut you bitch Maye not Roxy ??

hahaha they just say unspecified body cavity and just over 4 inches long.. which I think it short enough to have been either in the front or the back??

The vagina does in fact double as a neat little fanny pack.

]

Roxy's cootch functions as a fanny pack because in jeans her fanny looks like a gootch and her fupta looks like a black woman's ass. Multiple options: a roll under the fupta, crammed between her wasted buttocks or better yet the fold on her back fat, and of course nestled between the pendulous lips of her grossly engorged vagina.e

Roxy's cootch functions as a fanny pack because in jeans her fanny looks like a gootch and her fupta looks like a black woman's ass. Multiple options: a roll under the fupta, crammed between her wasted buttocks or better yet the fold on her back fat, and of course nestled between the pendulous lips of her grossly engorged vagina.e
Quoted before HGTD :stirthepot:
LOL Skippy I would bet you would have never said that at the old place cause it would have been :nuke: :lmao:

I don't recall ever seeing a pic of any girls on here, it sounds like you are masturbating to one,

i sure hope that really is you, in your avatar.. Everlube

I don't recall ever seeing a pic of any girls on here, it sounds like you are masturbating to one,

i sure hope that really is you, in your avatar.. Everlube

You aren’t missing anything by not seeing a picture of her. Hot no, **** yes.

Jesus Fuck.

Can someone translate this shit?

Somebody ban this ****. His only function is to troll every thread he can. The sooner he cuts his own throat the better off his family will be.

Top Back Refresh