What's new

CA Looking for inner Cs and knuckles from Super Duty(05+)

Lil'John

Former #278
Member Number
Loc
Walking to the Rubicon
Title basically states it.

I'm located outside of Georgetown, CA so shipping would have to be accounted unless you are reasonably close.

I need a pair inner Cs with about 1" of stub on them... similar to red line here:
d60housing1.jpg

The cut can be torch cut.

I need a left and right outer knuckle. The year doesn't matter although my understanding is they went to aluminum somewhere around 2012.

They can be the "small" F250/F350 or the "big" F450/F550.

I have ZERO need of the diff, inner axle shafts, unit bearings, etc. Although I would take a beaten up unit bearing to help with WMS setting but I will be replacing everything with new. I'm grafting them on to a housing that I can easily do a leaf spring setup(short SOA or SUA)

Title basically states it.

I'm located outside of Georgetown, CA so shipping would have to be accounted unless you are reasonably close.

I need a pair inner Cs with about 1" of stub on them... similar to red line here:
d60housing1.jpg

The cut can be torch cut.

I need a left and right outer knuckle. The year doesn't matter although my understanding is they went to aluminum somewhere around 2012.

They can be the "small" F250/F350 or the "big" F450/F550.

I have ZERO need of the diff, inner axle shafts, unit bearings, etc. Although I would take a beaten up unit bearing to help with WMS setting but I will be replacing everything with new. I'm grafting them on to a housing that I can easily do a leaf spring setup(short SOA or SUA)

Keep an eye out for a 450/550 2wd axle. Everything should be the same minus the obvious.

Keep an eye out for a 450/550 2wd axle. Everything should be the same minus the obvious.
That is somewhat my secondary gameplan.

Sadly, a lot of the "chain" junkyards here do a lot of bait and switch bullshit:mad3: Online through carparts "We've got an axle at $400." Call "Oh... THAT axle is in Idaho and will be another $200 to ship it":shaking:

That is somewhat my secondary gameplan.

Sadly, a lot of the "chain" junkyards here do a lot of bait and switch bullshit:mad3: Online through carparts "We've got an axle at $400." Call "Oh... THAT axle is in Idaho and will be another $200 to ship it":shaking:

I wrote off chain yards years ago when I was still down there. I don't see why anyone uses them. Half the te it's 90-100%+ of new parts :homer:

You might luck out on CL though. Also, give a call to WFO, he may be able to point you in the right direction.

Busted Knuckle Offroad
931-384-8355

Thay have what you need.

I’ve got a 2wd beam but it’s 99-04 not 05+ but if you can’t find the stuff you want/need at the price you want it at and settle on 99-04 let me know.

Busted Knuckle Offroad
931-384-8355

Thay have what you need.
Is the used but good stuff hiding by phone? Their website was all the Reid/etc type stuff that won't be going on this project.

I’ve got a 2wd beam but it’s 99-04 not 05+ but if you can’t find the stuff you want/need at the price you want it at and settle on 99-04 let me know.
I saw your ad and was amped up about it then opened it to read details... it was Hindenburg again with how quickly my excitement deflated:grinpimp:

Is the used but good stuff hiding by phone? Their website was all the Reid/etc type stuff that won't be going on this project.

I can't call them for you.
Talk to Trey or Brandon, tell them the frenchy sent ya

Top Back Refresh