What's new

Looking for a 10/22 receiver

Thumping

Member Number
If anyone happens to have one collecting dust. Stripped or otherwise. I'd hate to have to buy a whole rifle just for parts.

Now find me a bolt. Had one in my shopping cart at Midway for $36, took too long comparing other parts and then poof, bolt is out of stock.

I'm not paying $100 for a 10/22 bolt. GunBroker folks are on crack.

Brownells railed receiver is still in stock and on sale. Last page in the OSR Deals thread.
Thanks. Considering I've got 3 or 4 other .22 rifles, I may just sell the 10/22 parts I have instead of building one.

Kidd had/has every thing but it was cheaper (and made more sense for me) to just buy the bottom line ruger than the extra 2 steps and $ to buy their reciever.

I’ve had a 10/22 pink stock I’ve been wanting to build for my daughter for a several years. But parts availablity has kept me from doing it.

I know a guy looking for a bolt and maybe some other parts. What have you got?
A RamLine folding stock, a stainless barrel with brake and a magazine.

Kidd had/has every thing but it was cheaper (and made more sense for me) to just buy the bottom line ruger than the extra 2 steps and $ to buy their reciever.
Thats what I was thinking of doing.

I've been collecting parts to budget hot rod a base model walnut stock one for a couple years.

Magpul stock, BX trigger group, Shaw threaded barrel, a mix of Kidd, Volquartsen, and TandemKross parts.

Inventorying my parts collection, I realized all I was keeping from the original Ruger was the receiver and bolt, so why not just start from scratch?

I've got one of those Brownells railed receiver waiting on me at the FFL as I type this. Just need a bolt.

What's a build price coming in at vs out of the box Ruger Competition model?

What's a build price coming in at vs out of the box Ruger Competition model?
Assume you're asking me?

Hard to say, Jewels got me the Magpul stock and Shaw barrel for our anniversary last year.

I looked up some prices of parts I've got and order histories.

$90 Receiver
$123 Barrel
$130 stock
$60 trigger group (sale at Brownells)
$70-ish in small parts
$25 Charging handle
$26 Fancy V-block & OE screws
$36 Deluxe OE bolt (if it's ever in stock again)

I wish you hadn't made me add all of that up. :emb:

GunBroker folks are on crack.
eBay too. I'm slowly collecting parts as cheap as possible for some 3d printed 10/22 fuckery (obviously not gonna spend big $$$ on parts for this) and holy cow some of these people have clearly not seen the MSRP for any of the shit they're buying.

I really want one too, but ill be damned if i put my name on any more lists in this godforsaken state.

Top Back Refresh