What's new

Link mount thicknees and dom.

dodge2g

Member Number
How do you guys figure out how thick of material you are going to use, for axle truss, and link mounts. Also dom thickness thank you.

search_it_noob.gif

With waaaaay more info, to start.
1996 dodge dually that im building for towing and daily driving. Only offroading im doing is flat stuff nothing hard core. I have 1/4 dom 1.25 heim joints.

Start here, might find someone that has done something similar already.

Dodge

Or

Have a look here.

Or

Type different search terms into the search bar at the top right of the page.

Capture.JPG

Absolutely nobody here would have guessed you were talking about a 1996 dodge dually.

So detail as much info as you can possibly come up with and you'll get more feedback on it.

Help the good folks here to help you.

edit: Do you know what you're doing setting up linked suspension on a vehicle? Why do you want links?

A member here did a long travel front end on a 2500 dodge.

Or do you plan on linking the rear end?

2" Sch 80.

Not even joking. Street use doesn't deserve DOM if you're not doing light weight race car shit.

Start here, might find someone that has done something similar already.

Dodge

Or

Have a look here.

Or

Type different search terms into the search bar at the top right of the page.

Capture.JPG

Absolutely nobody here would have guessed you were talking about a 1996 dodge dually.

So detail as much info as you can possibly come up with and you'll get more feedback on it.

Help the good folks here to help you.

edit: Do you know what you're doing setting up linked suspension on a vehicle? Why do you want links?
Yes its a radius arm in the front, upper triangulated 4 link in the rear. I was building it at a shop I was working at to put it on air ride suspension. I was going to say more info but I thought maybe there was just some rules of thumbs.

A member here did a long travel front end on a 2500 dodge.

Or do you plan on linking the rear end?
Radis arm in the front upper triangulated 4 link in the rear I’ll upload some pictures

Top Back Refresh