What's new

Lil yota In Memoriam

xr-nut

GROUP W BENCH
Member Number
Loc
BFK. Bum Fuck Kansas
Last edit: Jason passed away July 22nd in Alaska. Nikki was by his side.

Service will be August 19 in california. will update with time and location once known.

Final edit: Pm me for Nikki cell number, that is her zelle account info. We also have an email for PP. Anything is appreciated.

For those that are so inclined please send off a prayer or two and those that aren't maybe send some good vibes for his family and friends. Hell, thats all of us. :frown:

Rest in peace Lilyota

Last edited:
From his wife:

Not so good update: I just talked to the new doctor, and he said he thinks Jason ended up with pneumonia (got somehow and at some point?? he never had any symptoms besides being really really tired) and now he is in multi organ failure. Wearing on his heart, kidneys, and lungs. He said that "he is in really rough shape". I asked if he was really saying "kidney failure" And he reiterated that he was, as well as other organs failing. He doesn't really know what they're going to do for treatment right now or if they can treat anything. They're running more tests and using heavy antibiotics, and I just have to wait time but he's going to be in the hospital for a "while". They are doing everything they can to help him. I cannot talk to him yet. He is still confused and on "forced" oxygen. His oxygen level when they arrived today to his room was down in the 70s. The doctor told me that had I not called to push this forward to getting him help, he would have had little time before it was fatal. I am praying so hard they can turn this around!!!

Is he in Alaska at a hospital with his wife back at home or did he get moved out of Alaska back to a hospital at home?

Top Back Refresh