What's new

Life changing spin-off: Politic?

He has a lot of clout that no one else has developed yet. He is a solid choice as an answer to the OP's question.

Yeah, a lot of clout within the party. Again, it's not like he was popularly elected. He's a figurehead who implements the will of the Party.

Yes and no, when there are only shitbags on the ballot the voters can't do a whole lot else.
Fair enough. But there is almost always some choice that is not D or R. Too many people afraid of "wasting" their vote who still vote D or R.

I think in current times that at the point we are in that no one nut job is truly in control of the shit show. If one dies/ quits/ gets fired/ or what ever that another nut bag would just jump into their seat.

I think if social media platforms crashed it would be a bigger political impact than any leader could have!

I think in current times that at the point we are in that no one nut job is truly in control of the shit show. If one dies/ quits/ gets fired/ or what ever that another nut bag would just jump into their seat.

I think if social media platforms crashed it would be a bigger political impact than any leader could have!

I’d think today will be very different if Bill Clinton wasn’t a POTUS

Top Back Refresh