What's new

Let's see those precision rifles.

No, it was Quigley Down Under, and after some practice with the scopes I'll graduate to irons! :flipoff2:

But really, strelok pro (with good data), good scope, accurate rifle, and decent shooter makes 1000 not look that far away. ELR is the new LR, guys shooting several miles at 1-2 moa targets is where the boundaries are being pushed.

No, it was Quigley Down Under, and after some practice with the scopes I'll graduate to irons! :flipoff2:

But really, strelok pro (with good data), good scope, accurate rifle, and decent shooter makes 1000 not look that far away. ELR is the new LR, guys shooting several miles at 1-2 moa targets is where the boundaries are being pushed.

Yup apparently Flyingdouchenozzle has never shot 1000k yds. Its really not that hard. I had my wife hitting plates after about 20 minutes. It took her about 5 minutes before she was hitting plates at 300yds with a .22lr

Yup apparently Flyingdouchenozzle has never shot 1000k yds. Its really not that hard. I had my wife hitting plates after about 20 minutes. It took her about 5 minutes before she was hitting plates at 300yds with a .22lr

Well, he's an idiot. Soo..

Top Back Refresh