What's new

Lessons you learned the hard way

D Nelly

Red Skull Member
Member Number
A dryer will work just fine with one of the paddles missing from the drum. It's worth fuck all once a second one falls off. Now it's just a one paddled clothes ball rolling machine

when the fan falls off the shaft on a dryer it dries really slowly, oddly enough it didn't trip the overheat switch ever

Lessons I don't need to learn the hard way: the bosslady doesn't want her dryer held together with sheet metal and zip screws especially when the right parts are only $30

Go buy a Speed Queen.

:flipoff2:

Lesson I learned the hard way was, stop wrenching with all my might on rusted bolts or nuts that don’t want to move. Sea Foam Deep Creep or the like, heat, and patience has saved me hours of dealing with broken shit.

Go buy a Speed Queen.

:flipoff2:

Lesson I learned the hard way was, stop wrenching with all my might on rusted bolts or nuts that don’t want to move. Sea Foam Deep Creep or the like, heat, and patience has saved me months of dealing with broken knuckles.

Fixed

Don't throw a phone at my kitchen wall. Broken phone and a big hole.

If you stick a match in a gas water heater and push on the control valve nub that is missing the knob and it blows the match out, do not use a roll of wadded up paper as a torch to show it who's the boss.

Last edited:
Don't throw a phone at my kitchen wall. Broken phone and a big hole.

I did that in a work truck hurling it at the dash. Bounced right off and broke the fuck out of the windshield. That was a fun 2 hour ride home in the rain when I was already sick. :homer:

I did that in a work truck hurling it at the dash. Bounced right off and broke the fuck out of the windshield. That was a fun 2 hour ride home in the rain when I was already sick. :homer:

There was a grasshopper on my TJ's windshield one day. I got in and smacked the window to scare it off but the windshield cracked all over. :homer:

Got it replaced for $250 then a few weeks later a piece of solid wood falls out of a truck in front of me at highway speeds and smacks the windshield hard as fuck. Not a scratch.

Top Back Refresh