What's new

Lab leak or natural transmission through bats in a cave?

I'm betting on someone spilt something in the lab and it got out. Brent weinstein has had some good discussions on this and it makes sense, especially with it not dealing with UV light very well. Being in safety and knowing how many trained professionals fuck up and spill shit, pretty much all the time, it makes the most sense to me. My friends ex wife used to work at abbott labs and had some good stories of people spilling stuff and general dumbassery.

Interesting article providing some insight into a Wuhan lab and a cave system with COVID bats. Two plausible theory's but odd that the camera crew faced so many obstructions. We will never know the truth about the china virus

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-55364445

:stirthepot:

Obstructions ? It's Communist China, that's what they do. If they'd have granted totally free access I'd be even more concerned.

I don't know if it was intentional, but I find lab leak theory entirely plausible.

Very interesting yet I must admit much of it is over my head. I do feel smarter reading it though...

But where's that god damned pangolin?

I don't believe for one minute it was accidental contact with bats. That shit starts in a small village, plus adding that they had just released data that the lab in Wuhan had found a nearly matching virus - But it wasn't the same, yet we now see that its mutating in europe already. Plus, lets be honest, if you had to run a sealed lab with only the quality stuff from harbor freight I'm not even sure you could keep small rodents in, much less invisible viruses.

Really hoping it was an accident. The other option was the chinese govt releasing something to reduce their older population to reduce cost and demands. But like most 1st gen chinese products it was unreliable and half-assed. If this was the case they will keep trying till it works.... Unless the new european strain is the second attempt.

The lab in question was contract designed by the French and in construction by them. In 2017 as completion was nearing the French were kicked out and the Wuhans finished at their own secret design. The CCP wanted to have a textbook facility to lead the world in the field of viral bio engineering with. They got one. A release from these amateurs on bio fuck uppery is almost a certainty. This info was on the web back in February.

Lab leak, but the janitor and a low level science guy we're in cahoots selling used up bats to the wet market for a bonus to their measly salaries instead of incineratoring them like they were supposed to.
I've read this damn book before! :flipoff2:

wuhan lab had to train the virus to take to human cells. labs around the world did it with other viruses before. Ebola? Original SARS?

no one ate a bat cooked rare + and then got the virus. im pretty sure china faked a bunch of their deaths also, to make it look like they took a hit.

no one else finds it odd that currently in Wuhan they are partying like its 1999 in all the bars and clubs with no masks and they havent had a new case of Covid since like May? nope. nope. nope. so much lying.

wuhan lab had to train the virus to take to human cells. labs around the world did it with other viruses before. Ebola? Original SARS?

no one ate a bat cooked rare + and then got the virus. im pretty sure china faked a bunch of their deaths also, to make it look like they took a hit.

no one else finds it odd that currently in Wuhan they are partying like its 1999 in all the bars and clubs with no masks and they havent had a new case of Covid since like May? nope. nope. nope. so much lying.

It is odd that nobody is talking about it. It certainly doesn't add up to me and I'd love to hear an explanation.

With a population nearly 5 times ours, how do these numbers compute?

Any way you look at it, the entire world now has an exact blueprint of how to decimate a country's economy and way of life.

temp.jpg

Last edited:
It is odd that nobody is talking about it. It certainly doesn't add up to me and I'd love to hear an explanation.

With a population nearly 5 times ours, how do these numbers compute?

Any way you look at it, the entire world now has an exact blueprint of how to decimate a country's economy and way of life.

Well for one, you shouldn't believe any statistic to come out of China. But we did right before kicking off our initial nationwide response.

Oh? What's your theory? Exactly what the MSM has fed you?

I don't know what happened as there are NO reliable facts, so I refuse to go off the deep end and believe some bullshit conjecture some "youtube moron" posts up.

In case you don't get it......................................... don't know means exactly that............................ don't know.

Do I think we should stop trying to find the truth ? No, but believing bullshit from the intardnet isn't helping either.

Serious question. All friendly and like :flipoff2: Do you know anyone that has been to the Worker's Paradise recently, specifically Wuhan and Hubei Provience ?

I don't but I would like to hear from reliable source.

Serious question. All friendly and like :flipoff2: Do you know anyone that has been to the Worker's Paradise recently, specifically Wuhan and Hubei Provience ?

Its like Raccoon City over there.

Not since the Kung Flu, but I have a contact who owns multiple factories in China, several within close proximity to Wuhan. They had their factories shut down completely in late Oct 2019, without any reason provided. Two months before any mention of Covid in Western press.

They have moved production to India and to Pakistan, but the Chinese have really made an effort to keep them engaged in China, offering huge discounts and tax incentives. Even sending CCP reps to southern California to attempt to woo back their business. This is a company that conducts several hundred million $$$ a year with the Chinese.

The serious attitude by the Chinese in containing this indicates, to me at least, that they knew exactly how contagious and deadly this virus was. Perhaps they discovered an early strain and were able to investigate it, or maybe it was a strain that came from a lab and they knew exactly what they were dealing with

Personally I go with Randy fucking the Pangolin.

I have been to China, have eaten in a Farmers Market with a lot of "wet" produce, eaten a lot of food that westerners would probably turn away. I don't buy the bat / market theory. I think the reaction by the rest of the world indicates that the smart folks knew just what they were facing, and needed extreme measures to combat, not something you would know from a few weeks research.

Thank you for something other than web nonsense, speculation and outright dumb assery.

Do you think they have truly suppressed the spread and stopped it, or is it widespread and kept under wraps by the government controlled press ? - Government controlled everything :flipoff2:

I lost my mainland China contacts when I retired two years ago. At that time the Mainland was booming, Yu Wuh. That was his name. He laughed, said he would welcome us going to China with him, whoring around the country. He promised us hookers and blow. I wish I could talk to him now.....

Sez German company built the lab. A French one did. Looks like a 7th grade snap chat clip.

Top Back Refresh