What's new

Kanye West announces last minute vid to run for POTUS

ill tell you something, he is a lot better candidate and a more viable option than the Libertarians put up in 2016.

Probably get more votes too! Suck it CJDiego! :flipoff2:

I think this is all a publicity stunt to pimp his upcoming album.

Trump on Kanye: ‘He Tried to F— Me’

Donald Trump is not happy that Kanye West betrayed his trust by bringing along Nick Fuentes to a private dinner at Mar-a-Lago. “He tried to f— me. He’s crazy. He can’t beat me,” Trump said, according to a source who spoke to NBC News. Trump was completely blindsided by the presence of Fuentes the source added.

According to Fox:

Trump has claimed that he did not know about Fuentes or his background when they sat down for dinner. Fuentes himself has also confirmed that the former president did not appear to know anything about him.
In conversations with NBC News, Fuentes saw everybody get up and start applauding as Trump entered the dining hall. He then invited Ye to sit with him, and the rapper said that he wanted to bring Fuentes and two other guests to the table. Trump obliged, and the group sat at a reserved table on the patio.
But the conversation quickly turned ugly when Ye slammed Trump for not doing enough to help pay the legal expenses of people arrested during the Jan. 6 riot last year. Ye also urged Trump to be his running mate and reaffirmed his interest in running for president, angering Trump, who allegedly made a comment about Ye’s ex-wife, Kim Kardashian.

Trump's Meeting With Kanye Was Planned to 'Make Trump's Life Miserable' and the Plan Worked​

By streiff | 8:30 PM on November 29, 2022

(The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.)

Last Tuesday, President Trump had lunch with hip-hop mogul Kanye West. That might have produced headlines on its own, but it wasn’t enough. West brought along with him alleged white supremacist and anti-Semite Nick Fuentes and now-I’m-gay-now-I’m-not provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos. Former Trump campaign staffer Karen Giorno provided the transportation.

We’d sort of thought we’d get the lowdown on how the meeting came to be and what transpired there last night on Tim Pool’s YouTube channel Timcast. Pool alerted everyone that West, Fuentes, and Yiannopoulos would be on his show in this tweet.

The three of them appearing on Pool’s show hinted that there was more to the story than met the eye. Unfortunately, for all of us political voyeurs, the program went pear-shaped once Pool didn’t go along with West’s Jew phobia. You can read more about that in Bonchie’s post titled WATCH: Kanye Freaks Out and Storms Off ‘Timcast’ After Being Pressed on His Recent Behavior.

According to NBC, Trump and West had agreed to have lunch at Mar-a-Lago. West was to arrive and wait at a table in the dining room for Trump to descend and join him. Unbeknownst to Trump, there were a lot of gears turning behind the scenes. Yiannopoulos appears to be the primary source for the story, so he is the star and producer of his account with all the baggage that entails.

Somehow, Yiannaopoulos attached himself to West as some sort of political advisor. According to the account, he asked Karen Giorno to drive West to Mar-a-Lago. Giorno is on the periphery of the nascent West presidential run, and she had flown to LA to meet West and Yiannopoulos.

What she doesn’t know is that instead of driving West, she will be driving Yiannopoulos, a father of a student at West’s Donda Academy, and a surprise guest, Nick Fuentes.

Yiannopoulos said Fuentes is serving in an advisory capacity to Ye. Giorno is not an official member of the unofficial Ye campaign team but flew to Los Angeles to meet with them this week.
“I wanted to show Trump the kind of talent that he’s missing out on by allowing his terrible handlers to dictate who he can and can’t hang out with,” Yiannopoulos told NBC News.
“I also wanted to send a message to Trump that he has systematically repeatedly neglected, ignored, abused the people who love him the most, the people who put him in office, and that kind of behavior comes back to bite you in the end,” he added.
The trip to Mar-a-Lago deserves its own chapter.

Giorno said she had been caught in the blast radius of the dinner with Ye and Fuentes but was an unwitting participant. On the night she drove the crew to Mar-a-Lago, she said, she didn’t realize there was going to be a confrontation and she didn’t have time to call or text anyone with a heads-up because Ye’s flight landed about 5 p.m., in the middle of the South Florida metropolis’s rush hour on a rainy day. It took the party three hours to get to Mar-a-Lago, double what it normally takes.
About halfway to Mar-a-Lago, Giorno said in an interview, she realized that Ye, Fuentes and the other man weren’t properly attired.
“All of you are wearing jeans. Did they not tell you about the dress code?” she said she asked.
Ye said he hadn’t been informed and that “I doubt Nick is going to get in anyway.”
“Nick,” she said she asked, “what’s your last name?”
Fuentes gave his last name.
“I’m going to kill Milo,” Giorno said she thought.
Giorno kept driving and said they would probably have trouble getting into Mar-a-Lago because of private security and Secret Service. Giorno said she also realized she had forgotten her driver’s license so she had to use a credit card with her name on it to prove her identity to get in.
Because she had Ye in her car and she is a frequent visitor to the property, having attended Trump’s campaign announcement seven days before, Giorno said, the four of them were able to get in.

No explanation is given as to why Giorno didn’t think bringing Nick Fuentes to a, by now, very late lunch with Trump wasn’t newsworthy to Trump’s staff.

The headline-grabbing attention on his guests — and therefore the subsequent fallout — were all but ensured by Trump before the dinner when he made a grand entrance at about 8 p.m. on Nov. 22 to meet his guests.
“We saw everybody in the dining room get up and start applauding, and then the president entered,” Fuentes told NBC News. “He greeted us, and he invited Ye into dinner and Ye said that he wanted to bring us with him to the table. So we walked in and Ye took some pictures with some of the guests in the dining room and then we sat down at the table.”
Trump made sure they sat at his specially reserved table on the patio, for all to see, according to Fuentes.
It looks like Giorno realized what kind of a sh**storm was brewing and tried to get out of eating with them. West, ever the gentleman, would have none of it.

Trump met the party in the foyer and warmly greeted everyone but he was puzzled that his old adviser was somehow with Ye, Giorno said. Giorno said she tried to leave Trump with Ye privately.
“Sir, it’s really good to see you again,” she said she told Trump. “My understanding is you’re supposed to have a private meeting with Ye and I’m happy to go to the bar with these two guys while you have dinner.”
But Trump deferred.
“I’ll leave that to Ye. Do you want them to join?” Trump asked, according to Giorno.
“Yes,” Ye replied. “Let’s all eat.”
“Great,” Trump said. “Let’s go out to the patio.”

According to Yiannopoulos, he engineered the event to embarrass Trump.

Ye criticized Trump for not doing enough to help pay the legal bills of those arrested in the Jan. 6 Capitol riots; and he also told Trump he might run for president against him and said Trump should instead be his running mate — all of which angered the former president, who attacked Ye’s ex-wife, Kim Kardashian, according to two dinner participants and Ye, who blasted out a “Mar-a-Lago debrief” video to his 32.2 million Twitter followers the next day.
“Trump is really impressed with Nick Fuentes,” Ye said in the video.
Fuentes said that he praised Trump as “my hero” and criticized Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for his potential GOP primary challenge to Trump, but he also told him to his face at the dinner that the one-time 2016 insurgent was in danger of becoming a scripted establishment bore who could lose in 2024.

Yiannopoulos, a former Breitbart editor who was banned from Twitter in 2016 for inciting a racist campaign against the comedian Leslie Jones, told NBC News that he was “the architect” of the plan to have Fuentes travel with Ye in the hopes of slipping him into the dinner with Trump. The intent, according to Yiannopoulos, was for Fuentes to give Trump an unvarnished view of how a portion of his base views his candidacy.

And, Yiannopoulos said, he arranged the dinner “just to make Trump’s life miserable” because news of the dinner would leak and Trump would mishandle it.

In the words of an unnamed Trump aide who took the opportunity of talking to NBC to bash his meal ticket:

“The master troll got trolled,” the adviser said. “Kanye punked Trump.”

“Trump was totally blindsided,” the source said of Fuentes’ presence. “It was a setup.”
This guy may have been in tears as he was talking to NBC, but it sounds a lot like he was laughing out loud. Imagine that, working to push the candidacy of a man and giggling at him getting publicly humiliated. Trump partially understood what had happened, “He tried to f— me. He’s crazy. He can’t beat me.” Trump got one thing wrong here. West didn’t try to f*** him, West bent him over, and then he and his whole posse had their way with him.

The sourcing on that last tidbit is “one confidant, who then relayed the conversation to NBC News on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations.”

Now that the horse was really out of the barn, the staff started covering their asses by blaming Trump.

Some in Trump’s orbit had cautioned him not to have dinner with Ye, under fire for antisemitism, in the first place, according to two sources who had been briefed on an internal damage assessment the campaign performed after the controversy erupted.
But Trump is known for refusing to heed cautious counsel, guardrails and gatekeepers. So he went ahead with the dinner alone, telling confidants that he thought Ye needed his counsel and, one confidant told NBC that Trump acknowledged he wanted the rapper to be seen because “it would be fun for the members” of Mar-a-Lago.

Beyond the sucking chest wound, this may have administered to Trump’s 2024 plans — I say “may” because Trump has survived crap that would have sent lesser mortals to live as desert hermits — what have we learned from this episode?

Nothing.

Trump’s Mar-a-Lago operation is at least as chaotic and haphazard as the Oval Office during his presidency. His staff at Mar-a-Lago is just as happy to leak and badmouth their patron as anything we saw from 2017 to 2020. Duty seems to be measured in telling the boss what he wants to hear and letting the boss do what he wants to do. It looks like everyone knows about the damage to Trump’s reputation, but no one cares because Trump made the decision.

As I wrote yesterday, this kind of indiscipline is a luxury we can’t afford; see Trump Owes Us More Than an Explanation on the Kanye-Fuentes Fiasco; He Needs to Show It Won’t Happen Again. There is no evidence that Trump learned diddly squat about surrounding himself with grifters while he was president. To the contrary, it looks as though the time spent on introspection could be measured in nanoseconds.

I don’t know if Trump is going to run again. I hope he doesn’t. I’d rather see him barnstorming across Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin firing up crowds and spreading the gospel of economic nationalism. If he gets the nomination, he has my vote, but that is the only vote he’s getting unless there is evidence of a massive change in the way he operates.

Fuentes denies report that he was part of plot; says ‘I love Donald Trump’​

November 30, 2022 | Vivek Saxena

Christian nationalist Nicholas J. Fuentes has claimed his and rapper Ye’s brief dinner last week with former President Donald Trump wasn’t a setup designed to hurt Trump’s image going into the 2024 presidential election, but the former president doesn’t appear to believe him.

“My intention was not to hurt Trump by attending the dinner, that is fake news. I love Donald Trump,” Fuentes wrote on Telegram, a social media platform, Tuesday afternoon.

A couple of minutes later, he posted a screenshot of a quote from an NBC News article claiming that his and Ye’s business partner, Milo Yiannopoulos, had, in Yiannopoulos’s words, purposefully arranged the meeting “just to make Trump’s life miserable.”

“This is just not true at all,” Fuentes wrote as a caption.

View both posts below:

SG-Nick-Fuentes-Telegram-Posts.jpg
(Source: Telegram)
Yet former President Trump doesn’t appear to believe him.

In an alleged private statement to a confidant, Trump said he was certain that West had purposefully brought Fuentes with him to the dinner to screw him over.

“He tried to f— me. He’s crazy. He can’t beat me,” he allegedly said to the confidant, as reported by NBC News via the unnamed confidant.

“Trump was totally blindsided,” the confidant said in their own words.

It certainly looks like it, though the blame for the blindsiding remains unclear. According to NBC News’ reporting, the mastermind was Yiannopoulos, not West.

“Yiannopoulos [said] that he was ‘the architect’ of the plan to have Fuentes travel with Ye in the hopes of slipping him into the dinner with Trump. The intent, according to Yiannopoulos, was for Fuentes to give Trump an unvarnished view of how a portion of his base views his candidacy,” NBC News reported.

5/10 Ye’s political adviser Milo Yiannopoulos has grown disillusioned w/Trump & said he was the “architect” of the dinner trap. He said he knew the meeting would leak, & he dispatched Fuentes there “just to make Trump’s life miserable.”The inside story of Trump’s explosive dinner with Ye and Nick Fuentes
— Marc Caputo (@MarcACaputo) November 29, 2022

“I wanted to show Trump the kind of talent that he’s missing out on by allowing his terrible handlers to dictate who he can and can’t hang out with,” Yiannopoulos reportedly said, in his own words.

“I also wanted to send a message to Trump that he has systematically repeatedly neglected, ignored, abused the people who love him the most, the people who put him in office, and that kind of behavior comes back to bite you in the end,” he added.

According to NBC News, Yiannopoulos also said that he’d purposefully arranged the dinner “just to make Trump’s life miserable” because he knew the story would leak and that Trump would mishandle the negative PR.

The negative PR mainly surrounds Fuentes, who has a history of spouting extremely bigoted — especially antisemitic — remarks. So much so that he’s been banned from virtually every platform. He’s also been booted from financial institutions.

Critics say Fuentes, 24, is an avid white supremacist/nationalist who wants to transform America into a theocratic dictatorship run ideally by the likes of Trump or perhaps even Ye. FYI, Fuentes for his part claims he’s just a white nationalist.

Regardless, the fact that Trump had dinner with someone like Fuentes — whether purposefully or “by accident” — has triggered massive, across-the-board condemnation from both Republicans and Democrats.

“I don’t think anybody should be spending any time with Nick Fuentes. He has no place in this Republican Party,” House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy said Tuesday.

However, he then turned around and defended Trump by noting that the forward president hadn’t realized who he’d be meeting with.

“I think President Trump came out four times and condemned him and didn’t know who he was,” McCarthy said.

Listen:

Rep. Kevin McCarthy claimed Donald Trump didn’t know who Nick Fuentes was when the former president dined alongside the white nationalist at Mar-a-Lago, but he added Fuentes’ ideology has ‘no place in this Republican Party … or in society’ pic.twitter.com/qe3q3ZeAwR
— NowThis (@nowthisnews) November 30, 2022

Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell has also spoken out about the dinner.

“There is no room in the Republican Party for antisemitism or white supremacy. And anyone meeting with people advocating that point of view, in my judgment, are highly unlikely to ever be elected president of the United States,” he said Tuesday.

Listen:

Mitch McConnell condemned Trump’s dinner with antisemite and white supremacist Nick Fuentes without naming the former president.
“Anyone meeting with people advocating that point of view, in my judgment, are highly unlikely to ever be elected president,” he said Tuesday. pic.twitter.com/HAuEIUHHSe
— POLITICO (@politico) November 29, 2022

Dovetailing back to Fuentes’ Telegram posts, critics say that his self-professed love for Trump is suspicious. Fuentes is presumably aware of how his bigoted views reflect on the president. So why would he publicly admit to loving the former president if he truly supports the former president and wants him to succeed?

An even better question is why is Fuentes now working for West, who is also running for the presidency in 2024?

“White nationalist Nick Fuentes says he has joined the rapper’s presidential campaign,” The Daily Beast confirmed Monday.

Fuentes loves Trump yet is now working for one of the former president’s 2024 challengers? To many, it just doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense.

Yeah, this is so stupid and a big nothing. 5 paragraphs to describe a drive from airport to dinner?
WTF is the point here? I guess you have to be a die hard soap opera girl to understand any of this crap.

Yeah, this is so stupid and a big nothing. 5 paragraphs to describe a drive from airport to dinner?
WTF is the point here? I guess you have to be a die hard soap opera girl to understand any of this crap.
As long as they can say Trump and racism and other bad bad things, it does not matter. They just need to have them all lumped into the same article and it can be skewed out of context and referenced by other MSM outlets as a report.
Trump announced his run for 2024 so the smear campaign has just ramped back up. The smooth-brain TDS sufferers will lap it up, too. It is all an arms length analysis, solidified by confirmation bias.

I thought Kanye liked Trump? I thought Milo liked Trump? And who is the young latino Klan guy? :confused:

I am apparently sooo far out of the loop.

I thought Kanye liked Trump? I thought Milo liked Trump? And who is the young latino Klan guy? :confused:

I am apparently sooo far out of the loop.

oh stewardess? i may be able to help...... now, this isnt all encompassing but ill try and take a shot at it.

-Kanye loves Trump, and Trump has a history of loving Kanye. Kanye started to be hated by the media and the woke left when he was advocating for Trump 5 years ago.

-Fast forward, Kanye says thing the media screams "ANTISEMITE!!" about and i am not sure i know exactly what all he said but it was along the lines of Jews control hollywood and basically everything. Media goes ballistic. Kanye starts losing endorsements and money and they start dropping his bank accounts etc. SOOOOO..... Kanye is labeled a rabid anti-semite in the eyes of the media and therefore in the eyes of the propagandized public.

- Milo got cancelled years ago becuase of something he said about being gay and being under the age of 18 and about things he did and said. apparently, hes not onboard with the current gay agenda and the media says thats bad so they cancelled Milo because he is a gay white supremacist, allegedly.

- i have no idea why they tried to set up Trump unless they are being covertly coopted by the Republican party to try and destroy trump and turn everyone against him. so they bring some dude named Fuentes (i have never heard of this guy before) and he is supposed to be a "white supremcist nationalist bigot" and now Trump had him over for dinner like they are besties.

America is generally yawning but i bet CNN and MSNBC and the Tweetersphere are probably all just "HATE HATE HATE HATE" like its the Player Haters Ball.

follow?

you're welcome

Thanks.

I knew about maybe half of that. Also, Kanye is full manic bipolar so it would not surprise me if he changes his mind. Because his mind is batshit nuts. I didn't know who tf Fuentes was, and a Google search shows typical white nationalist garbage that I don't automatically believe because the innernet lies about people.

oh stewardess? i may be able to help...... now, this isnt all encompassing but ill try and take a shot at it.

-Kanye loves Trump, and Trump has a history of loving Kanye. Kanye started to be hated by the media and the woke left when he was advocating for Trump 5 years ago.

-Fast forward, Kanye says thing the media screams "ANTISEMITE!!" about and i am not sure i know exactly what all he said but it was along the lines of Jews control hollywood and basically everything. Media goes ballistic. Kanye starts losing endorsements and money and they start dropping his bank accounts etc. SOOOOO..... Kanye is labeled a rabid anti-semite in the eyes of the media and therefore in the eyes of the propagandized public.

- Milo got cancelled years ago becuase of something he said about being gay and being under the age of 18 and about things he did and said. apparently, hes not onboard with the current gay agenda and the media says thats bad so they cancelled Milo because he is a gay white supremacist, allegedly.

- i have no idea why they tried to set up Trump unless they are being covertly coopted by the Republican party to try and destroy trump and turn everyone against him. so they bring some dude named Fuentes (i have never heard of this guy before) and he is supposed to be a "white supremcist nationalist bigot" and now Trump had him over for dinner like they are besties.

America is generally yawning but i bet CNN and MSNBC and the Tweetersphere are probably all just "HATE HATE HATE HATE" like its the Player Haters Ball.

follow?

you're welcome
Notice two things about this entire situation?

the two guys accused of setting up 45 are both seemingly unable to respond because they've been banned from so many social media platforms...

so... did it happen or are the "sources" as accurate as we're accustomed to from the media?

ain't that that yannopaulos guy?

heard somewhere or another (oh right count dankula on the youtubes) that he was advocating having sex with 13 year olds, but with how fucked the world is maybe he never said any such thing who the fuck knows

heard somewhere or another (oh right count dankula on the youtubes) that he was advocating having sex with 13 year olds, but with how fucked the world is maybe he never said any such thing who the fuck knows
Man I can't confirm, there's so much filtering and made up crap, you have to go back to the video of what he said. Who knows. It's been a few years

I want to say at the time, it was a conversation where he was explaining he was basically molested, and joked about it. The media lost their minds and canceled him, then promptly started transitioning 3rd graders.

went and looked on wikipedia (moar liek marxipedia amirite?)
apparently he was saying that some 13 year-olds are mature enough to give consent

so yup, bunch of drama over nothing

I think the funniest part is that west asked trump to run as his VP.

No way is The Donald not going to have an aneurism over that one. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh