What's new

Kansas realtor

brantb

Member Number
Loc
combat city, CO
Anyone happen to be a realtor licensed in Kansas, or have a friend that is? I am looking at a piece of property, and have already submitted offers that were denied. I would like to submit another one, slightly higher through a realtor so my name isnt attached. I want the land, increased my original offer 10k, they barely moved from their asking price, <1%. I figure if i submit another offer, they will continue to hold out since i was already willing to go up by 10k.

I believe a lady in my office has her license. Where in KS?

Anyone happen to be a realtor licensed in Kansas, or have a friend that is? I am looking at a piece of property, and have already submitted offers that were denied. I would like to submit another one, slightly higher through a realtor so my name isnt attached. I want the land, increased my original offer 10k, they barely moved from their asking price, <1%. I figure if i submit another offer, they will continue to hold out since i was already willing to go up by 10k.

Is it listed by a realtor? If you've already submitted an offer, you'll thoroughly piss them off by going to a realtor and they'll likely make you pay the buyer's agent's share of the commission.

Did they just not reply or hit you back at asking price?

They came down in price, but it was <1%.

As far as paying the buyers commission, if they try to pull that i will put it in a LLC or trust so it isnt me buying.

Last edited:
They came down in price, but it was >1%.

As far as paying the buyers commission, if they try to pull that i will put it in a LLC or trust so it isnt me buying.

Maybe they just dont like your price or arnt in a hurry to sell. If I were you I would attempt using the seller's agent. They may be more likely to assist in pushing the deal through if they are double dipping in the commision.

They came down in price, but it was <1%.

Sounds like they don’t want to deal so your gonna have to either wait them out or manipulate the land to be worthless by finding an Indian burial site.

Top Back Refresh