What's new

Jump packs

My local heavy truck parts shop has 2 of the 12/24 packs on the shelf. There has to be a better shop for this stuff other than napa?
6 States, 6 Roblees, Trailercraft, maybe a couple more, but none carry them.

I have the GOOLOO brand as well. Sucks you can't get them. Good units. Have several at work for our facility and 3 myself. All work great.

every time someone brings one of those jump packs out they never work:laughing:
never ever seen one work as advertised

I've been running this one with Goodluck, I just charge it after every use. It's jumped a almost dead 7.3 psd and other things. It was a little pricey but buddy owned the tool truck and gave me a good deal on it. I'm sure there is a exact/ half price chinese one.

1000004855.jpg

Can't really report on use yet, thankfully haven't needed them yet, but I snagged 2 of these to keep in the daily commuters. They were $60-ish during the Prime Days earlier this summer.

Air compressor and jump pack combo in a compact package and a nice case.

AstroAI Jump Starter with Air Compressor,1750A 12V Battery Jump Starter with 150PSI Digital Tire Inflator, Up to 7.5L Gas & 5.0L Diesel Engines, Visible LCD Screen with Jumper Cable, AC Charger Amazon.com

Can't really report on use yet, thankfully haven't needed them yet, but I snagged 2 of these to keep in the daily commuters. They were $60-ish during the Prime Days earlier this summer.

Air compressor and jump pack combo in a compact package and a nice case.

AstroAI Jump Starter with Air Compressor,1750A 12V Battery Jump Starter with 150PSI Digital Tire Inflator, Up to 7.5L Gas & 5.0L Diesel Engines, Visible LCD Screen with Jumper Cable, AC Charger Amazon.com
The cold will kill them. Been there, tried that.

Top Back Refresh