What's new

Jlu mall crawler uses winch and hi lift to move boulders from the trail

Honky Lips

Welcome to the shit show.
Member Number
Loc
Omaha, Ne “ish”
Well this just pisses me off. Instagram loser ruining the trail by moving boulders so his jl pile of shit can get up. Hopefully he gets called out enough to make him Clinton himself. Not sure what trail it is. grimreaper_jlu is his name if ya want to throw shade his way.
3977AEC9-456F-42CD-9565-3F773F64C19B.png
D0F54776-A7B4-422D-9372-211B5A62DDCE.png
54FA4A80-129A-42BA-AE19-0D66803EA33D.png

Last edited:
I'm no rock hopper, but that's the first time I've even read of someone altering a trail rather than going over everything. I get clearing fallen trees, but seeing someone altered the actual geology because his rig should have backed down makes me sad.

I see the dude kinda has his own site.

I've seen the opposite. Not in person, but years ago someone dropped a boulder or two into Little Sluice on the Rubicon.

Pissed a lot of people off. Shortly after, the forest service came in and blew all the BIG rocks up and paved the trail through there for this exact pussy crowd:mad3:

why wheel something that you care about? I would have went over that in my cj; not without damage/more body dents but it’s more fun that way.
My first trip on the Rubicon was in my mostly stock FJ40 (I borrowed a set of 31s). I got strapped over 50% of the lines I attempted. I had to weld my stock skid plate back on at the Little sluice (when you could camp on the slabs).

By the time I got to Tahoe I was exhausted, rig was beat to hell, and I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way :grinpimp:

Fuck that guy :flipoff:

I've seen the opposite. Not in person, but years ago someone dropped a boulder or two into Little Sluice on the Rubicon.

Pissed a lot of people off. Shortly after, the forest service came in and blew all the BIG rocks up and paved the trail through there for this exact pussy crowd:mad3:
I had no idea. I guess we simply can't have nice things anymore.

Catering to the weak creates weaker people everywhere.

Top Back Refresh