What's new

Jessi Combs given record posthumously

Sceep

🖕___ 😆___ 🖕
Member Number
Loc
Central NM
:lmao: you suck at the sirch.

Seriously. a search for "jessi" in chit chat returns 5 results. 2 for this thread, and 3 from the other one.

Jscwerve

Member Number
Loc
Fla
:lmao: you suck at the sirch.

Seriously. a search for "jessi" in chit chat returns 5 results. 2 for this thread, and 3 from the other one.

And a search for "jessi Combs" only returns this one, now, none before. Good to note not to search TWO whole words at the same time.
thefinger.gif

Poke

I’m condescending
Member Number
This was going to happen no matter what. I hope it makes the family both happy and proud of the accomplishment. I always had sour grapes that she started in front of me at KOH by her self. She was placed there for publicity and got to start alone with out someone next to her, I was pissed that morning. Everyone was pushed back a spot for the female celebrity. Looking back, it was just racing emotions, which are much different than normal emotions. Who cares and it didn't really matter, I couldn't really compete for a top spot anyway. I was not being realistic.

evernoob

Reactionary
Member Number
This was going to happen no matter what. I hope it makes the family both happy and proud of the accomplishment. I always had sour grapes that she started in front of me at KOH by her self. She was placed there for publicity and got to start alone with out someone next to her, I was pissed that morning. Everyone was pushed back a spot for the female celebrity. Looking back, it was just racing emotions, which are much different than normal emotions. Who cares and it didn't really matter, I couldn't really compete for a top spot anyway. I was not being realistic.

I haven't seen a cucked Baizou comment like this in a while, and I surf reddit every day.

Congratulations.

Jessi should be remembered for her record, AND she should have gone her turn like everyone else. :shaking:

Ebs

`
Member Number
Loc
MI
I guess in a way it's more badass that wrecking doesn't somehow disqualify you from the record, your top speed is your top speed.