What's new

Janet yellen to China: you’re producing too much of everything

My home town which last I looked was still under 7k residents has easily a dozen bars and no less than 150 wineries and distilleries within 50 miles. Wonder why we all grew up drinking? :laughing:

They just got their first dollar general and dollar tree I hear. We had an 88¢ store in town growing up. :smokin:

When the town was founded in the mid 1800s there was 3 churches 8 bars, 7 whore houses and a school.
You a Ki-Be Grad or somewhere upriver?

I kinda like DG.

When I’m at my mountain shack , it saves me from having to drive all the way to town
I go in far more than I like.
The complaint is the way they saturate an area. There are at least 6 within 10 miles of me.

ETA: An odd thing I've noticed at Dollar Trees lately is they are mostly hiring young male clerks. Some weird ones too.
Family dollar around here too...

women in the workplace are a liability
And a teenage male on the other side of the counter is more of a deterrent to anyone who might try something funny..

Dollar (25) tree in Canon City today-
20240608_181525.jpg

Fuck Janet Yellen... in fact fuck all those self entitled pos baby boomers fuckwads. They created this mess and refuse to just fucking die. Look at the white house right now. :shaking::shaking::shaking:

Top Back Refresh