What's new

I've been banned from bronc6g... lol

Paul Gagnon

Poseur SUV
Member Number
Loc
Sherwood Park, Alberta eh?
I'm sure some of you are on bronco6g and if you aren't, the moderators do all kinds of heavy handed things like changing thread titles and deleting post or thread that ask about the how and why things operate on the forums. I don't mean being rude, but just simple questions. Anyway, I made a post referencing this and it got deleted with a note saying that I was being hysterical. Then they deleted the thread that I made the comment in. I started a thread asking where it went, which was promptly deleted. So... I started a thread asking where my thread about the thread that was deleted went went. And I was banned for trolling! Then they undeleted the thread that I had asked why it was deleted. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

God I miss the old days where we didn't have to use any other weak message boards.

dia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FicUEIrjnUuFCWDxFpU%2Fgiphy.gif

yay you? we'd have to start a new forum if everyone started a new thread every time they get banned from somewhere...

I'm sure some of you are on bronco6g and if you aren't, the moderators do all kinds of heavy handed things like changing thread titles and deleting post or thread that ask about the how and why things operate on the forums. I don't mean being rude, but just simple questions. Anyway, I made a post referencing this and it got deleted with a note saying that I was being hysterical. Then they deleted the thread that I made the comment in. I started a thread asking where it went, which was promptly deleted. So... I started a thread asking where my thread about the thread that was deleted went went. And I was banned for trolling! Then they undeleted the thread that I had asked why it was deleted. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

God I miss the old days where we didn't have to use any other weak message boards.
Hysterical as in "you're funny as shit," or hysterical as in "I'm gonna slap a bitch to get her to calm down?"

That reminds me of a time on a board where; a meme got deleted, then I started a thread about the meme that got deleted, that ended up also getting deleted, and when I asked about starting a thread about the deleted thread I was told I'd be banned!

That reminds me of a time on a board where; a meme got deleted, then I started a thread about the meme that got deleted, that ended up also getting deleted, and when I asked about starting a thread about the deleted thread I was told I'd be banned!
Remember that time you were a bitch? Yah, we all do.

Why don't ya go fawk up the meme thread with some more political bs? Bitch.

That could never happen .

Well, it's been my experience that most forums are moderated by self indulgent wieners whose sole purpose is to prolong the ad-based circle jerk filling 50 threads asking what tire pressure I should run in my F150. So getting banned by those retreads is actually compliment.

Now, back on the topic of what leveling kit I need to be able to run the 20" king ranch rims on my XLT. Don't tell me nothing, they're different trucks, I know what I'm talking about!

Well, it's been my experience that most forums are moderated by self indulgent wieners whose sole purpose is to prolong the ad-based circle jerk filling 50 threads asking what tire pressure I should run in my F150. So getting banned by those retreads is actually compliment.

Now, back on the topic of what leveling kit I need to be able to run the 20" king ranch rims on my XLT. Don't tell me nothing, they're different trucks, I know what I'm talking about!
It's coming.

All you assholes that are claiming to get 80k miles on OEM tires are gonna have to learn me when my new F250 gets here.

Will Tremor wheels fit on an XLT with a 2-1/2" leveling kit?

Well I hope that you learned your lesson :flipoff2:

It's coming.

All you assholes that are claiming to get 80k miles on OEM tires are gonna have to learn me when my new F250 gets here.

Will Tremor wheels fit on an XLT with a 2-1/2" leveling kit?

2 1/2 inches is minnow. :goofball:

Big Boy Blackie.jpg

Top Back Refresh